Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Russia and Nigeria comparison

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

brutally over for moskalcels

Sponsored by CIA.

massive cope. Russia with the new sanctions is gonna be below Nigeria now. Putin destroyed moskalcels
Cope

Jfl at this cope. Niggeria is literally nothing 90% of people don't even know they exist, meanwhile Russia has thousands of nukes and is subject of the whole NATO foreign policy trying to surround and contain them.

This is why although I liked seeing the West/NATO in panic over war.. i knew the statistics for Russia and it is bleak, I know how incompetent Russia is. The Slavic problem of corruption. And idolizing gangsters who are thugs who steal money from people. The only way they could govern is someone like Stalin who even if somebody wants to be corrupt, he knows all it takes is one rat and one investigation and he is taking a bullet in the head. And he knows that because he has seen friends and colleagues take bullets to the head.

Russia was far wealthier and more developed before this, but now we'll see how they fare. Iran has shown us they won't turn into North Korea over night, but they'll be poorer in the short term, especially because of panic. I wonder if Russians will just start stealing American IP and sell it to the developing world out of spite :waitwhat:

Last edited:
Is there even any way russia can win in ukraine without a nuke?

Is there even any way russia can win in ukraine without a nuke?

probably not.. on the other hand the Ukraine is even more corrupt.

Last edited:
Russia was far wealthier and more developed before this, but now we'll see how they fare. Iran has shown us they won't turn into North Korea over night, but they'll be poorer in the short term, especially because of panic. I wonder if Russians will just start stealing American IP and selling it to the developed world out of spite :waitwhat:

Good comparison I hadn't thought of that, Russia & Iran are quite similar in their economies today. Almost the same nominal GDP per capita, both major oil & gas exporters. Both very populous countries. Both are highly industrialized.

Back a few years ago when Trump was threatening Iran I said Iran is in zero danger.

View attachment 583862

Jfl at this cope. Niggeria is literally nothing 90% of people don't even know they exist, meanwhile Russia has thousands of nukes and is subject of the whole NATO foreign policy trying to surround and contain them.
Just beLIEve that nukes exist bro...

The jews on TV wouldn't lie to you would they?

I'd rather be dead than be a nigger tho

That doesnt mean Russia is a shit hole or should be understimated.

Nigeria has surpassed the white South African economy and the arab Egyptian economy to become the largest economy in Africa.
If Nigeria can get those niggers they have out of office and put in a decent guy then they will grow even more.

Point I am trying to make is dont underestimate. These people act clumsy and akward and to think Russians are a easy push over can be fatal.