Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Running out of money soon.

living = better than death tbh. you know live could always turn your way with the right odds.

Roping before turning 30 is kinda stupid.
How is life better than death? When you die you just seize to exist no happiness, no pain, suffering, anxiety, depression you just seize to exist like if you swapped a fly we are no different we are just another organic species that just has a higher state of consciousness. And how can my life turn around huh!? I have several cronical deceases that will never go away do you expect them to just disappear in the next 6 years? It´s over for me and I have been fighting long enough to try and get a happy life but I haven´t felt happiness in a long time the only time I was truly happy was in my childhood (before discovering my sexual urges at 12yo)

What the hell give you the right to sit their high and mighty and judge me when you probably have a healthy body to cope with drugs, alcohol, gymcelling. And IT IS the doctors jobs! They shouldn´t just say that they can´t do more for me and that´s it, I was at specialized ear,nose and throat doctors and the should bring other professionals in because it´s their fucking job! I have already done my part trying many different doctors so these specialized ear,nose and throat doctors should pull their strings.

It´s clear to see that you seem EXTREMELY jealous of the free healthcare, do you live in a third world country or something since you have that envy?

I Also saw in another thread or was it this one? Someone mention I should be glad not to live in Africa or some other poor country, but I have thought about that many times before and I would rather be in their shoes if they have a healthy body or at least throat (so they shouldn´t worry if they´re going to choke to death every time they eat) even if they don´t have money for food every day, at least when they finally eat they CAN eat! If I could trade I would gladly live in a third world country of poor-dom if it meant I had a healthy body! And it´s extremely ignorant of you to think otherwise because if you haven´t experienced being in my situation you will NEVER understand how I feel it´s like trying to understand an addict sure you can learn things about it but you will never understand it fully before you have been in the same situation!

It is also clear to me that you´re a sheep and a government lover, I have an awoken philosophical mind that know truths that no one else stops to think about so I should be fucking entitled to getting some help and even getting millions just for having my superior mind! But of course the sheep will never understand the mind of a wolf..
1. I live in the United States
2. I despise the government and that why I think you should be responsible for your health and the government shouldnt be able to steal tax money to give you surgeries and its ridiculous that you blame you're government for not doing enough after giving you 4 free surgeries
3. I understand that you truely desire a healthy body over all but I think you're a retard if you think you deserve infinate support and money from your government.

you're trying to push yourself into a corner to make it easier to rope, but you won't and you'll just end more miserable. Go to school.

From personal experience, this is truth. Try calling your parents for help. I dont know wheter you are in high school or 2nd year of college.

From personal experience: DO NOT MESS AROUND WITH GOVERNMENT MONEY. It is only going to worsen things for you. Call your parents. Nobody is entitled to shit, especially incels

From personal experience, this is truth. Try calling your parents for help. I dont know wheter you are in high school or 2nd year of college.

From personal experience: DO NOT MESS AROUND WITH GOVERNMENT MONEY. It is only going to worsen things for you. Call your parents. Nobody is entitled to shit, especially incels
This post and @Gone Coping post literally made me laugh I guess there are so many larpers you get accusstumed to empty "threads".

This post and @Gone Coping post literally made me laugh I guess there are so many larpers you get accusstumed to empty "threads".
don't lump me in with these lolbertarian morons please

I am more incel than you, bitch...You know what happened when you mess with government money, they are gonna go after ur family to get the money back.

Do not ruin ur life. Roping requires a lot of conscience or stupidity

lower expectations of what you think you should have and stress might lessen

its programming from advertising in western culture that we should have all this stuff and some Chads and Staceys actually receive it then have a mid life crisis when it starts deteriorating due to health or appearance.

I am more incel than you
I didn´t say that, I said their was a lot of LARP´ers they´re larping as suicidal not as incel. Too many members larp as suicidal to get attention like calling a suicide hotline they don´t want to do it but they want to get attention.