Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Running out of copes

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Whenever I finish a game, book, movie, anime etc that I truly enjoyed coping with I get very depressed having to face reality that my life is trash. It really is either cope or rope in this world. but I just found another cope where Papa John's has buy 1 get 1 free, so that's cool. Pizza/wings with booze is a solid cope.

Post Anime depression is a very real and serious problem

You got that right bro. Pizza is amazing and so is wings and beer
I hate beer, you can't get drunk off of it at all because you get full by drinking alot and can't drink anymore despite not getting any buzz. But I do enjoy wings and pizza. This 2 for 1 deal is going to be good for a while for sure.

I hate beer, you can't get drunk off of it at all because you get full by drinking alot and can't drink anymore despite not getting any buzz. But I do enjoy wings and pizza. This 2 for 1 deal is going to be good for a while for sure.
That's good bro. I wish I had money to buy goods but I can't find a job

That's good bro. I wish I had money to buy goods but I can't find a job
oh yeah I feel you. I still can only afford food and rent pretty much and nothing more. Except occasional booze of course , typical poorfag endless cycle

I will try the wings/bozze combo today.

Very ironic thread topic considering your username.

i know that feeling. the feeling of losing your escape :feelsbadman:

Most newer games are completely shit and run like ass on anything that isn't a top of the line GPU mostly because they are designed by foids and cucks and programmed by outsourced third worlders with fake degrees.

Most newer games are completely shit and run like ass on anything that isn't a top of the line GPU mostly because they are designed by foids and cucks and programmed by outsourced third worlders with fake degrees.
Sadly so. I'm mostly playing ones between 1999-2010 now.

Thought the outer world's would be good, but it's complete and utter dogshit. I just finished darkwood, that game was quite good and is newer.

Post Anime depression is a very real and serious problem
Lmaobased

Let's go back to the Neanderthals who were originally O+. They are the genetically engineered hybrids created through gene splicing Annunaki with Simian DNA of earth. It wasn't until Ea bred with the Neanderthals till humanity received the A and B types and created the first Denisovans and Adam would have resembled an IndoIranianAryan and was A+ and Eve was B+ and took on the full Sirian genetics and was likely as black as night. What isn't spoken of, is Lilith who was likely one of the pre-existing Neanderthal females reserved to become Adam's first wife but decided she liked Cain more and left with him once he was exiled. That being said, we now have the A and B types and the Denisovans. �At this point the Draco / Seraphim invade during Marduk's wedding and kidnapped females so they could breed with. This was approximately 75,000 years ago and when the first Cromagnon hybrids were created and when the first RH- hybrids were created. The ones who bred with Cain and Lilith would have been O-, as well as many of the Atlanteans who bred with the Neanderthal hybrids. The ones who bred with the Denisovans would have created the first A- and B- hybrids, and the reason that the ones from the Middle East were often the A, B and AB- hybrids due to intermixing with the Denisovans / Adamic tribes. Noahs tribes were also A and B hybrids due to Ea mating again with Batanash through his own blood line, and yes if you didn't know this already, the Annunaki were highly incestuous, and why the Draco continued this practice whilst telling everyone else it was a sin. Hapsburg Jaw exist because of the severe Draco inbreeding among the 'Royals'. So, there you have all the existing blood types and hybrids thereof, created from these first tribes on earth.

Whenever I finish a game, book, movie, anime etc that I truly enjoyed coping with I get very depressed having to face reality that my life is trash. It really is either cope or rope in this world. but I just found another cope where Papa John's has buy 1 get 1 free, so that's cool. Pizza/wings with booze is a solid cope.

Papa John's is class. We've only got a few of them over here but I much prefer it to domino's.

Where there's a will,there's a way.Especially with copes.