Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Running JBW game in latin america

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
is this worth it i have blonde hair and blue eyes and latinas seems to be more attractive than asians, tho it's more unstable place than asia ( and dangerous too )
which is best country with attractive women ( i guess argentina and uruguay )

i'm not bad facially 4,5/10( maybe 5/10 ) i would say but i'm overweight and i'm 5'8 manlet and i'ma autist with schizophrenia and kisless virgin

asking latincels

@andinocel
@trying to ascend
@Tenshi
@Mainländer

others
@Transcended Trucel
@SocialzERo
@Lebensmüder
@Mecoja
@Animecel2D

Last edited:
I always thought you were black

I'd say go for it. Aren't there a few Latinas in Europe like the Netherlands and Spain?
i'm some whitest white boi on this forum but spiritually i'm both blacks and japanese
He's a closeted tranny with a BBC fetish.

I'd say go for it. Aren't there a few Latinas in Europe like the Netherlands and Spain?

He's a closeted tranny with a BBC fetish.
not in poland
latino boi...I'M BLACK

not in poland
latino boi...I'M BLACK
Just go to Amsterdam. You might find a few Latinas there.

If not then go to Barcelona or Madrid.

Go for it ig, just don't end up on a liveleak compilation, gringo.
is this worth it i have blonde hair and blue eyes and latinas seems to be more attractive than asians, tho it's more unstable place than asia ( and dangerous too )
Korean women are beautiful and slim. Better looking than average Hispanic by a mile and a half, slimmer too. Plus they are less likely to see you as a betabuxx than hispanic women.
Now many Argentinians and Uruguayans are white so you don't have much of a leg up. Best to go to some manlet country where you can at least heightmog (Wear lifts too).
i'm not bad facially 4,5/10( maybe 5/10 )
mogs me.
i would say but i'm overweight and i'm 5'8 manlet and i'ma autist with schizophrenia and kisless virgin
Slim down, exercise. Idk about the mental blockage though. Makes it a lot harder.

they have dutch and spanish chads
and i might get halo effect in latin america

not in poland
latino boi...I'M BLACK
Tbh I'd much prefer South America to SEA, Spanish is much easier to learn and the women are more my taste.

SEA is for real bottom of the barrel guys

Amsterdam as a 5'8 male HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH. Dude, my 186 cm dad got mogged there, avoid western europe tbh. Idk about Spain tho.

Tbh I'd much prefer South America to SEA, Spanish is much easier to learn and the women are more my taste.

SEA is for real bottom of the barrel guys
yeah

and korean have too big standards and don't look that great without fakeup and surgeryu
Amsterdam as a 5'8 male HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH. Dude, my 186 cm dad got mogged there, avoid western europe tbh. Idk about Spain tho.
spain is better than chaderlands

and really average zoomer is 6'1 here :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

You dont stand a chance because not only you will have to find women who speak english good enough but you dont even have enough to start with the women here, also men on here are better than you think (unlike SEA countries).
Your real chance will be on Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela or in some shitty Brazil favela with a slum girl (that probably have kids), also not 100% that even doing that they will like you, they may want you because they might think you have some money and want a visa card (which is not uncommon here), also if you are weak and autist the shit gets harder, women here dont exactly want the "macho man", but if you are a complete soy/beta she will def cuck you in the future

You dont stand a chance because not only you will have to find women who speak english good enough but you dont even have enough to start with the women here, also men on here are better than you think (unlike SEA countries).
Your real chance will be on Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela or in some shitty Brazil favela with a slum girl (that probably have kids), also not 100% that even doing that they will like you, they may want you because they might think you have some money and want a visa card (which is not uncommon here), also if you are weak and autist the shit gets harder, women here dont exactly want the "macho man", but if you are a complete soy/beta she will def cuck you in the future
brutal

just saw video about 6'1 4/10 blonde blue eyed bald normie with video in mexico and he had hot latina as companion ande she was interested somewhat with him

just wanted to ask question :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
i'm sure if i would find out in complete cultural alien country and i'm not sexpat

and you are true they probably will see me as green card

brutal

just saw video about 6'1 4/10 blonde blue eyed bald normie with video in mexico and he had hot latina as companion ande she was interested somewhat with him

just wanted to ask question :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
i'm sure if i would find out in complete cultural alien country and i'm not sexpat

and you are true they probably will see me as green card
Mexico is a decent bet too, since mexicans are dogs and have sense of inferiority.
Every person can strike everywhere, but if some white boy did, doesnt mean you can too, we are talking about good chances, but stay away from mexicans, i dont like that people and you should too, their culture is worse than the niggers one, their people are savages and you will make the next ER if you breed with women on there.
Mark my words, go to ME and you will get a good girl, is the only place that you have a real high chance (besides SEA), the women on there makes SEA women look like yellow chimps.
Stay away from niggers saying for you to go to Trannyland (thailand) and the ones in this thread telling you to go to Mexican.

i'm not bad facially 4,5/10( maybe 5/10 ) i would say but i'm overweight and i'm 5'8 manlet and i'ma autist with schizophrenia and kisless virgin

asking latincels

@andinocel
@trying to ascend
@Tenshi
@Mainländer

others
@Transcended Trucel
@SocialzERo
@Lebensmüder
@Mecoja
@Animecel2D
Colombia, Venezuela, Argentina and Uruguay have the best looking women in Latin America, IMO. Venezuela is extremely unstable and not a good place to visit. Colombia is more stable, but its dangerous AF and scammers are everywhere; it is however, the best country of those four to run JBW game. I've seen many ugly foreign white dudes with Colombian girls. Argentina and Uruguay have really hot girls, but many of them are of European descent and don't have that ethnically mixed look that's common throughout the rest of Latin America, and they are as progressive & feminist as American & EU women (perhaps even more so).
However, Latin America is not friendly or understanding towards autists (I know, I am both autist and Latino); any weirdness you have MIGHT be forgiven for being white, but don't bet on too much. The major struggle with autistic people in Latin America is eye contact --- Latinos like and expect constant eye contact, and many get offended if you don't look them in the eye (they'll think you're lying or being shady); unfortunately, most Latinos are low IQ and can't really process that some people have neurological conditions such as autism and schizophrenia

I recommend in decreasing order, Colombia > Uruguay > Argentina >>>>>> Venezuela (hot women in Venezuela but a hellish place to be in right now)

Good luck!

Colombia, Venezuela, Argentina and Uruguay have the best looking women in Latin America, IMO. Venezuela is extremely unstable and not a good place to visit. Colombia is more stable, but its dangerous AF and scammers are everywhere; it is however, the best country of those four to run JBW game. I've seen many ugly foreign white dudes with Colombian girls. Argentina and Uruguay have really hot girls, but many of them are of European descent and don't have that ethnically mixed look that's common throughout the rest of Latin America, and they are as progressive & feminist as American & EU women (perhaps even more so).
However, Latin America is not friendly or understanding towards autists (I know, I am both autist and Latino); any weirdness you have MIGHT be forgiven for being white, but don't bet on too much. The major struggle with autistic people in Latin America is eye contact --- Latinos like and expect constant eye contact, and many get offended if you don't look them in the eye (they'll think you're lying or being shady); unfortunately, most Latinos are low IQ and can't really process that some people have neurological conditions such as autism and schizophrenia

I recommend in decreasing order, Colombia > Uruguay > Argentina >>>>>> Venezuela (hot women in Venezuela but a hellish place to be in right now)

Good luck!
thanks boyo

depends on the region you invest in. in southern latin america (southern brazil, argentina, uruguay, chile) it definitively wont work, since there are a lot of whites with european traits. if you really wanna try it out, go somewhere that has a lot of pardos or latinos, you may have a tiny chance there (and when I say tiny it's because it really is tiny), but I still don't recommend it

just be careful

I'd say go for it. Research the crime stats ahead of time though of the neighborhood/country/city your going.

I can't imagine an average looking/height white guy being incel in Latin America unless he's retarded

I can't imagine an average looking/height white guy being incel in Latin America unless he's retarded
If I weren't ugly, I wouldn't be here. There's too many fakecels here. That's sad.

Just end up on kaotic theory

Another foid worship thread btw :feelsUgh:

If the average women has hundreds of simps, I guess she could easily become famous just because of her looks and being an european foreigner.

But overall, she can for sure get a local HTN or chadlite

You could try southern europe first, they drool over blondes with blue eyes, especially greece, cyprus, maybe spain, portugal and southern italy.

Are your foids obsessed with men's height?

i guess they are like it everywhere also average polish zoomer is one of tallest in the world/europe so it's not good for me
Yeah, it seems to me being way shorter than the average in your area kinda sucks.

Yeah, it seems to me being way shorter than the average in your area kinda sucks.
average zoomer is 5'11 in poland and that includes manlet zoomer so probably taller even more for most
while 5'8 and i'm shorter than average male in this country

Im from soutj américa, yes You would do good with JBW Game. Go for it

comparable in face departament

honestly mother looks awful
my father has bigger smv than she is actually quite ugly
Have you tried to asked quite ugly foids out?
As for me, I myself just ugly, so even ugly foids don't like me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back