Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Running beardfraud game is very powerful

June3cel2

June3cel2

3/10 curry
Those of you who can grow thick facial hair have a lot of hope tbh. Check this out:

Beards can really help out those of you with big noses, weak chins/jaws like me. Of course, you're really only coping by doing this and won't actually be good looking but it's better than doing nothing. Unless you have an over tier height, I can see people getting ONS with drunk women at bars, etc once you grow out a well shaped beard and work out and get a decent body. Probably harder to actually get a girlfriend since she will realize you're frauding but you can't deny it's a lot better than nothing.

I can’t even grow a beard lmao

18 is too young tbh, I think this is something you have to wait for until age 22-25 to really pull off. I'm 19 and I can already tell there's a big difference in my facial hair since last year without doing anything.

How old boyo
still i wish i could grow it now

if i had money i would afford beard transplant ded srs
You can always try minoxmaxxing if you want. It won’t give you results overnight and might cause dry skin but it’ll make your facial hair thicker and make you grow out empty patches a lot quicker.

You can always try minoxmaxxing if you want. It won’t give you results overnight and might cause dry skin but it’ll make your facial hair thicker and make you grow out empty patches a lot quicker.
i dont want to kill collagen
dont want to brag but i have very good skin and i dont want fuck up applying something what can destroy my collagen levels

i dont want to kill collagen
dont want to brag but i have very good skin and i dont want fuck up applying something what can destroy my collagen levels
Yes that’s similar to my reason for not taking it. I have bad skin with acne scars and am on accutane currently. I don’t want to risk fucking it up any more.

I got told my face looks irregularly smooth when I shave, so I just keep a shadow constantly now.

Yes that’s similar to my reason for not taking it. I have bad skin with acne scars and am on accutane currently. I don’t want to risk fucking it up any more.
whenever i find solution im realizing that there is no solution without good money

can only do this if youre high t

I can grow beard but it's not anywhere this thick like this soys. You can see me face through the beard. I look like an Arab with a beard (which I currently have). I must have some muzzy in me but I don't know where from or how.

How old are you though. This isn’t something most people can do until they’re like 22 at least probably but at least it means there’s a little slimmer of hope in the future.

I would like a beard like that but I can only grow stubble atm and it looks shit i look extra deformed non clean shaved

I've got a thick beard but I'm a sand nigger.

How old are you though. This isn’t something most people can do until they’re like 22 at least probably but at least it means there’s a little slimmer of hope in the future.
I havent had a beard in years.

At best I can grow a pedo moustache and a few bits of hair on my chin.

It would take me over 30 years to get anything worthwhile (assuming it actually grows), to cover my chin.

Most guys including me can't pull off anything even close to this, my beard just looks like some pubes plastered on my face unevenly

Most guys including me can't pull off anything even close to this, my beard just looks like some pubes plastered on my face unevenly
Well most guys can’t do this until they’re like in their mid 20s probably tbh. I’m guessing the majority of people commenting that they can’t grow anything here are not even 20 tbh. I’m 19 and my facial hair is not even close to this right now but I can see it improving every year by quite a bit.

Well most guys can’t do this until they’re like in their mid 20s probably tbh. I’m guessing the majority of people commenting that they can’t grow anything here are not even 20 tbh. I’m 19 and my facial hair is not even close to this right now but I can see it improving every year by quite a bit.
May beard was only really acceptable at 21.

My facial bones are so weird that I'd look like a soybear with a beard. Plus, I can't for gods sake grown thick hair on my face.

My facial bones are so weird that I'd look like a soybear with a beard. Plus, I can't for gods sake grown thick hair on my face.
The key is to find a way to use the beard to cover up/fraud the facial bones that are lacking. Also if you’re not old enough you obviously have to wait.

The key is to find a way to use the beard to cover up/fraud the facial bones that are lacking. Also if you’re not old enough you obviously have to wait.
I'm 20 man. How old do I need to be to fucking grow a beard?

What a shitcope jaw is fixable so why even borther to grow some facial pubes just get jaw surgery asap

Beard and squintgame, Nick squitman does both.

I can't do that here m8 I would get called ISIS member %100 terroristmaxxing is dangerous here

I'm 20 man. How old do I need to be to fucking grow a beard?
I think that’s young still tbh. I’m like 19 but I wouldn’t try growing it out this much yet because it is not connected. I think like by 25 you should be able to grow one though.
Beard and squintgame, Nick squitman does both.
That’s different though. He’s like a 7 with no beard and no squint and just uses those to become model tier.

She'll have you locked up for rape if she finds out.

I've had a beard for the last 5 years. Was rewarded with 0 pussy.