Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ruling party is cucked even though women hate them

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★★
The main, ruling political party in my country is giving every benefit imaginable to foids, it's probably the most cucked establishment in the world right now, giving women every possible right. Women basically don't need to work in this country, the amount of single mothers is higher than the amount of single women wanting to have children. They're doing all that while shitting on single working men in every way possible, basically stripping men of any rights against women in courts + making them work 5 years longer than women to get pension, while men work harder and pay way more in taxes.

And here's the catch - they're doing all that, but they have 0 support from women these days, only due to the sole fact that this party is sceptical about gay marriages and negros, and oh, they also support church, the enemy number 1 to foids' degeneracy in this country.

They fucked single men over, single men in this country are fucked in the ass beyond belief, it's simply brutal what they're doing to single men, no matter their status.
Meanwhile SINGLE MEN are literally the pillar of their support. Not a single woman i know, hell, not many women in this entire country is actually supporting this party. The only support they have stems from stupid cucks who "still believe"

This society is fucked and there's no way to stop it.

I'm moving the fuck out to the Phillipines the second i'm done with surgeries and stemmaxxing bullshit.

Fascism/Communism?

Sounds like Poland, the ruling PiS party in Poland is a joke.

Only a matter of time before this shit collapses. Only a matter of time until this country runs out of slaves.

Time to leave this ship and move to SEA where framcels are the norm, average height is 4 inches lower, and whites gain status for being white without even trying.

EU living conditions? EU quality of life? JFL.

Oh and did i mention 50% of single men have 0% chances of ever finding a girl, due to pure mathematics ? There's just not enough women here JFL, they all left or got married to foreigners.

Meanwhile ruling party: let's take more from single men so we can give it to foids.

Living here is a one JFL moment i swear.

Not saying i'd switch for India but it's still hell on earth no less.