Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rules Of The Jungle

Anon313

Anon313

Greycel
Society is a complete and total fucking scam. Normies tend to claim that we are more "civilized" than our shit flinging ancestors but upon close observation this is completely untrue. All aspects of modern life are still governed by primal urges. For example the neoliberal capitalist economic system stresses the importance of competition and survival of the fittest. If we look closely we can see that this is no different than our primal ancestors who would use brute strength in order to take someone else's wealth and property. Instead of brute strength the modern man/woman must use cunning and intelligence. While this seems like a move in the right direction it still is based on genetic inequality. The primal man gained his strength through a good combination of genetics and environment while the modern man gains his intelligence through a good combination of genetics and environment. The only difference between the past and the present are what constitutes a "good" genetic combination. The genetically superior tend to thrive in this economic system. They will become very wealthy and well connected and possibly famous. The genetically average will still do alright in this economy. They will achieve a relatively comfortable middle class lifestyle with maybe a few deterrents along the way such as being laid off. The genetically inferior (us) are doomed to suffer in this environment. We will never come close to even a middle class lifestyle regardless of our level of intelligence and how "hard" we are willing to work. Most of us will work shitty minimum wage jobs and barely survive until automation takes over. After automation I cannot predict our fate but I highly doubt that it will be good.

Our relationships are controlled by these same primal urges as well. If we look closely enough we can observe that a women's love is given in a transactional nature and not in a charitable way. Women expect a man to "pay" for their love. The price is not paid through a literal exchange of currency but rather through an exchange of genetically desirable assets. For a woman to love a man the man must be able to provide healthy genes. Regardless of rather women want to bear children they still are controlled by these primal urges to have children with genetically superior men. While most people agree that having genetically healthy children is of great importance we should not forget that most of these women wont even have children. Unfortunately for men the cost to gain acceptance and love from a woman is extremely high. The current and natural state of the sexual market is typically in the form of a sellers market. Women are selling their love and adoration at a very high price that few men can afford. Because we are in a sellers market, women don't just demand genetic health but rather genetic superiority (>80th percentile). The only time when this trend breaks are after wars where many men die or during periods where patriarchal systems of governance are installed.

In conclusion it is important to view the world through primal lenses. Many of us have been excluded from society for so long we can no longer grasp or understand the world as normies see it. Normies never question the innate drives/forces that govern the world because they have no need to. Why would a normie question the world, society, or even his/her existence if everyday is a great party filled with wealth, sex, and love. The only people that question the world are those that have been excluded from it. This world is a disgusting and awful place for the few of us who are forced to live on the outside and look in. There is no solution to our suffering except to minimize our pain until our final day arrives. I no longer have enough energy to hate normies. I have accepted my fate and understand that I must suffer while most live a lavish life of fun and acceptance. Such is life my friends.

[font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif]“We can regard our life as a uselessly disturbing episode in the blissful repose of nothingness.”  [/font]
[font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif]Arthur Schopenhauer[/font]

The only thing that has progressed is science

Yeah, nothing to do but wait until Skynet takes control

Battlefield3cel said:
The only thing that has progressed is science

Yeah. Adorno writes somewhere that the only progress so far has been the progress from the slingshot to the atomic bomb. 
And this is increasingly true the more we move back to high-tech dark ages or high-tech stone ages, with the Darwinian mating pattern of the baboon pack and the wealth and power distribution of Pharaonic Egypt reappearing among humans.

Red Shambhala said:
Yeah. Adorno writes somewhere that the only progress so far has been the progress from the slingshot to the atomic bomb. 
And this is increasingly true the more we move back to high-tech dark ages or high-tech stone ages, with the Darwinian mating pattern of the baboon pack and the wealth and power distribution of Pharaonic Egypt reappearing among humans.
Legit. Anyone who thinks a utopia is in our future is absolutely fucking retarded.

Money, becomes more important with age.

I realize from my early twenties, looking into women in their late 20s and early 30s, also beyond. They just demand too much ranging from big houses to fancy cars; where they could have their offspring's (granted you have good genes) and could perhaps live in a lavish life style they've always wanted to live like. Like the one's they see in the magazines and social media, they also love to see their friends get jealous. However, a part of them will never be satisfied because women will always want more and most often, or not men will lose in the end.