Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rule for my potential ''future girlfriend ''

E

EuSuntIncel

Banned
-
I hate when normie and femoids say red flag about guys who are jealous and don' want to be cucked.
My rules are:
No friends, give her time only me
She need to be a virgin!, also a virgin, she need to lose her virginity to me because i don t want her to have memories with guys, to compare me, and i want a pure love! something special
She need to be lonely/introvert.
Shee need to be above average IQ.
No male friends because males don t want to be just friend with girls, they will try to fuck her, drunk her, touch her.
No female friends, because femoids can make her do bad decisions
No party/club/drinking because she can be raped or do stupid things and next say '' i was drank'' oww noo
Give me her social accounts
If a guy do something/try to do something i will kill him, i m a juicehead i will manhandle him.
No hugs! hugs are phisically, intimate thing who is done only in a relationship.
I will not beat her, because i want a girl who i can love! i just want to be first and last and i want to be sure about that

not gonna happen

:feelsseriously: this thread is a joke right?

Sounds like impossible to get :feelstrash:

If you want all that, you might as well just buy a sex doll.

OP's "girlfriend" looks like a tranny. JFL.

-Don't drink or smoke
- Watch Hamudi's videos
- Watch ER's videos
- Don't be a landwhale.

lold hard when i read the title

Fakecel out
Also typical graycel greycel

I hate when normie and femoids say red flag about guys who are jealous and don' want to be cucked.
My rules are:
No friends, give her time only me
She need to be a virgin!, also a virgin, she need to lose her virginity to me because i don t want her to have memories with guys, to compare me, and i want a pure love! something special
She need to be lonely/introvert.
Shee need to be above average IQ.
No male friends because males don t want to be just friend with girls, they will try to fuck her, drunk her, touch her.
No female friends, because femoids can make her do bad decisions
No party/club/drinking because she can be raped or do stupid things and next say '' i was drank'' oww noo
Give me her social accounts
If a guy do something/try to do something i will kill him, i m a juicehead i will manhandle him.
No hugs! hugs are phisically, intimate thing who is done only in a relationship.
I will not beat her, because i want a girl who i can love! i just want to be first and last and i want to be sure about that
larper