Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rule 1: Be attractive! Rule 2: Don't be unattractive!

N

not an incel

Banned
-
uejpAlJ.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/7f0cps/i_tried_the_advice_you_gave_me_and_put_some/

He must have an hot personality.

Not being unattractive doesn't mean you are attractive just passable.

incelman said:
Not being unattractive doesn't mean you are attractive just passable.

I actually really like this saying because it's a lot like the 3 rules of real estate (location, location, location) - on the surface it seems very a priori and redundant. People repeat it to the point that it's considered a cliche or a meme. But most who do so don't get it - for those who are in the know, the simplistic rules actually belie an important set of principles.

Rule 1: Be Attractive

The emphasis here is on be. Being attractive takes proactivity. It means learning what women will respond to, learning how to escalate in a way that excites them, making approaches, taking the time out to go to the gym and eat right, and making yourself into the person you want to be so the natural confidence follows. 95% of the time, these things do not just come naturally. Most men had to learn what they were doing through a painful process of trial and error, some supplementing with all this reading material at your fingertips. Very few made it by just sitting there expecting things to literally fall into their laps; being attractive takes work.

Rule 2: Don't be Unattractive

A huge part of game is un-learning bad habits that were somehow instilled in you that women find to be huge turn-offs. We've all hopefully learned how to recognize the unattractive behavior of thirsty men who never get laid and we actually cringe when we see it - things like neediness, insecurity, over-eagerness, getting frazzled by shit tests, putting women on pedestals. We know how simple it is to fix, how uninformed you have to be to end up at that point, we sometimes even see our former selves in it. Don't be unattractive - learn how to spot it and put a stop to that behavior.
I think that whenever I see this on reddit, it comes off as "looks are the only thing that matters." This couldn't be any further from the truth, I know men who look like models that are extremely sexually frustrated, and stumpy guys with pig faces who are on dates with new girls every other day. The difference between the two is indeed their attractiveness - and it has nothing to do with looks.
(Also, for those who are unaware/curious, the three locations in home real estate refer to the lot's proximity to culture [parks, schools, cafes, etc], to transportation infrastructure, and to local factors affecting whether the real estate's value will appreciate.)

fucking kek the normies will be silent on this one.

dear god I hate that guy, even more than that foreignincel cuck. This chad pretended to be us and then joined cuck tears

not an incel said:
I actually really like this saying because it's a lot like the 3 rules of real estate (location, location, location) - on the surface it seems very a priori and redundant. People repeat it to the point that it's considered a cliche or a meme. But most who do so don't get it - for those who are in the know, the simplistic rules actually belie an important set of principles.

Rule 1: Be Attractive

The emphasis here is on be. Being attractive takes proactivity. It means learning what women will respond to, learning how to escalate in a way that excites them, making approaches, taking the time out to go to the gym and eat right, and making yourself into the person you want to be so the natural confidence follows. 95% of the time, these things do not just come naturally. Most men had to learn what they were doing through a painful process of trial and error, some supplementing with all this reading material at your fingertips. Very few made it by just sitting there expecting things to literally fall into their laps; being attractive takes work.

Rule 2: Don't be Unattractive

A huge part of game is un-learning bad habits that were somehow instilled in you that women find to be huge turn-offs. We've all hopefully learned how to recognize the unattractive behavior of thirsty men who never get laid and we actually cringe when we see it - things like neediness, insecurity, over-eagerness, getting frazzled by shit tests, putting women on pedestals. We know how simple it is to fix, how uninformed you have to be to end up at that point, we sometimes even see our former selves in it. Don't be unattractive - learn how to spot it and put a stop to that behavior.
I think that whenever I see this on reddit, it comes off as "looks are the only thing that matters." This couldn't be any further from the truth, I know men who look like models that are extremely sexually frustrated, and stumpy guys with pig faces who are on dates with new girls every other day. The difference between the two is indeed their attractiveness - and it has nothing to do with looks.
(Also, for those who are unaware/curious, the three locations in home real estate refer to the lot's proximity to culture [parks, schools, cafes, etc], to transportation infrastructure, and to local factors affecting whether the real estate's value will appreciate.)

GTFO

lol you guys realize thats dontcomplain1 lol

Daily reminder that OP looks exactly like this https://www.reddit.com/r/Rateme/comments/762s94/21m_rate_me_cant_get_a_girlfriend/

Reddit's OP