Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Rude things normalfags have said/done to you lately?

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
I went to a concert a few weeks ago and some fat POS said "He looks so stupid."

At work about a week ago these two faggots said "He looks like a virgin." the other fatass sarcastically replied "Well there's online dating... I bet he's like prince charming hahah."

I went to another concert last night. Three roasties were laughing at me for five minutes saying stuff like "Look at his face." and when I was leaving another roastie pointed at me and said "He looks retarded."

I guess my personality just isn't good enough. Share some rude things normalfags have said/done to you lately.

This old guy, a long time ago friends dad I had the misfortune of bumping into. He went straight into an intensive line of questioning, where do you work, where do you live, etc. I know they are superficial like that, and it just made me feel small. I dread those questions, and even if I have a decent answer I have built an aversion that I don't respond well being forced to prove myself to anyone.

He Looks like e.t / jeepers creepers
c84ZtG2_d.jpg

This ethnic cashier let me wait for a full minute while also not acknowledging me as is store policy, right one second after she scanned a white Chad-lite's items and was talking to him nicely. :feelsbadman:

I almost got run over today.. retard was obviously looking on his phone to not see me coming across the road, I tried to get out of his way by running and he stops right as he was about to hit me.. like he was fucking aiming for me and speeding up but decided not too at the last minute. The fucking pleb has the tenacity to call me a "fucking idiot".. fucking mongoloidic Psycho can shit himself in public tbh. I just "yeah whatever mate".. since the geezer was far too timid to wait for a reply and simply wound down the window just to insult me but started driving off as soon as he did so.. cowardly shit faces normies are, they should apologise when crossing my path.. not that many do nowadays, face looking as horrible as it does looking down, away, walking as far away from me on the path, crossing the road.. haaaaaahh.. treat a person like an animal enough and I guess you get me.

I went to a concert a few weeks ago and some fat POS said "He looks so stupid."

At work about a week ago these two faggots said "He looks like a virgin." the other fatass sarcastically replied "Well there's online dating... I bet he's like prince charming hahah."

I went to another concert last night. Three roasties were laughing at me for five minutes saying stuff like "Look at his face." and when I was leaving another roastie pointed at me and said "He looks retarded."

I guess my personality just isn't good enough. Share some rude things normalfags have said/done to you lately.
What concert was it?

First one was Morbid Angel and second one was Satyricon.
Fucking hell. You'd think, people at metal concerts, where the music is about suffering, darkness, hell, being a demented subhuman, that kind of shit, and the artists often wear costumes and make up to appear more disgusting and foul, you'd think there that people there might hold off on making fun of someone for being ugly of all things, for a while, huh? Ironic.
It also always bothers me to see foids listening to that kind of thing. I know it is seen as 'cool', to be into that sort of alternative stuff, and appearing cool and desirable is all they care about, but I cannot imagine they can actually resonate with those kind of sounds and lyrics, that expression of pain and rage, as women.