Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Rude people

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Wizardcel
★★★★
Lately, i've been making a conscious effort to make eye contact with strangers while in public. I've noticed that when people look at me, they smirk then quickly look away. This is case with both men and women. I know i'm far from good looking but i don't think i act strangely to warrant a snarky look. It makes me feel like people are looking down their noses and trying to assert that they are better than me. I'm just going about my business and people choose to act like dicks.

Last night i was sitting on the train and this teenage kid chose to stand right by me, even though there were loads of free seats and he was giving me looks. i asked him what his problem was and he just grinned at me like i was some sort of joke. I got really close to getting in his face. Honestly, i'm starting to wonder why i bother going out and put in the effort to make eye contact with people. I'm trying to improve my confidence and this is happening consistently.

To add, i don't dress strangely, i'm well groomed and i'm just going about my day like everyone else. The only conclusion i can come to is that i look amusing or that people sense my anxiety. If you keep pushing people then one day they are just gonna lash out. I feel like i'm getting close to that point.

Last edited:
what's the point of making eye contact?
I don't get it.

what's the point of making eye contact?
I don't get it.

I'd been avoiding it for so long and it was making me feel shitty. I wanted to try and act more confident but by doing so, it merely confirmed the fact that people are judgemental, horrible cunts and it's not worth it. It's made me feel even worse so i don't think i'm going to bother anymore.

I wanted to try and act more confident but by doing so, it merely confirmed the fact that people are judgemental, horrible cunts and it's not worth it.
confidence is praised by almost everyone but at the same time unattractive and confident people are generally despised, at least from what I've seen.
I generally try to avoid unnecessary interactions when I'm outside.

There’s no anxiety for your face

You probably have autistic mannerisms that make you an easy target to teenagers

this used to happen to me in school . :cryfeels:

Same. I wonder why I shave or brush my hair, when it does not make any difference.
I like when women give me a look of disgust, though.

Yeh if I accidently make eye contact with people they always condescendingly smirk at me but I wish they would do something more direct like call me ugly to my face so then I have more of a reason to beat the shit out of them (so I can take all their diamonds in Minecraft)

Can heavily relate, even happens with family members sometimes

If they smirk, they think you arr weak.

It's over for eyecontactcels...

In that case, fuck my genes.