Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory RREEEEEEEEE never hesitates to call others "simp", but he appears to have soft spot for white women

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Recruit
-
I think few people disagree that white/Dutch/European holes are attractive, but are they really "unfoggable"? Do you think a curry is treated better by white foids than ethnic foids? Or is this just his perception to certain biases? The following posts below highlight the seeming appreciation of a certain group of women.

Same here. But I live with Arab women and I think they're subhuman. Maybe some Latinas can mog an average white becky in America. But the white women I have seen here are unfoggable. Tall, good facial bones and a pretty face. Ethnic women lack these but some can have a pretty face but it's either that or just having good facial bones.
In my experience white women have at least (for the most part with minor exceptions) treated me like a human being. Asian/Indian/Arab/Middle Eastern femorrhoids on the other hand? They treat me like I am a convicted child murdering pedophile cannibal.
He is very quick to call ethnic foids subhuman or ugly, while simultaneously insisting white women are the most aesthetic by far, but he's not attracted to them? Are there any women he's attracted to?
Yes, they absolutely are the most aesthetic of all races. Even ethnic women with white features aren't as aesthetic as white women are. Don't confuse my objectiveness for my preferences. At the end of the day I am not attracted to white women, but I can appreciate their beauty.
They're a privileged pretty face, nothing more. There is nothing to appreciate.

@RREEEEEEEEE

@Grothendieck @Diocel @gymletethnicel @PPEcel @Transcended Trucel @RemoveNormalfags @Subhuman Currycel @tehgymcel420 @FullTimeLoser @ThoughtfulCel @Blacktarpill @Damo the incel @ionlycopenow @Ropemaxx @IncelCream

Really makes you think :feelshmm:

white foids have the highest SMV. i dont make the rules. soyciety does.

> But the white women I have seen here are unfoggable.

HAHAHAHAHA. This faggot called me a simp for saying I find most women attractive, but here he is literally white knighting for muh white women. Every single time.

I wonder what it is about curries that makes them white worshipping cucks. Maybe hollywood movies are big over there. Damn simps like him are sad. He's too low IQ to even know he's the simp.

And god this obsession they have with w*ite W*omen is just so fucking sad. They'll put down their own race's women just to simp for white women.

He is a self hating white worshipping low iq cuck. He's no different from TehGymCel. Sometimes i can't tell the two apart.

If a white foid asked to shit in his mouth he would let her.

Im real close to hating indians more than i hate cumskins, and i hate all humans. Most of them are self hating human scum

50c49b2579ed6f749307187b97043819  gorilla gorilla silverback gorilla

> But the white women I have seen here are unfoggable.

HAHAHAHAHA. This faggot called me a simp for saying I find most women attractive, but here he is literally white knighting for muh white women. Every single time.

I wonder what it is about curries that makes them white worshipping cucks. Maybe hollywood movies are big over there. Damn simps like him are sad. He's too low IQ to even know he's the simp.

And god this obsession they have with w*ite W*omen is just so fucking sad. They'll put down their own race's women just to simp for white women.

Its an odd human phenomenon that exists mainly in both indian men and women. They believe that if they hate themselves enough they'll ascend to whitehood, or be cool with whites for whatever reason. Nothing will quell a cumskins hatred for all races though, so its pointless.

Last edited:
Look at all those tags

All women are a bunch of pretty faces on the outside, and monsters on the inside, their races don't matter so I don't get why @RREEEEEEEEE would simp for white women, sounds stupid to me.

Jfl @RREEEEEEEEE

Another Curry Vocel? :waitwhat:

White women are the only ones treating me like a person and aren't rude to me for no reason. However this doesn't mean I am seeking a relationship with one. When it comes down to it, they're just like the other races of women who think I'm ugly as heck.

This is normal tbh. Every race hates their own race of women the most. I know white women piss me off way more than other types of women, anyway.

All women are a bunch of pretty faces on the outside, and monsters on the inside, their races don't matter so I don't get why @RREEEEEEEEE would simp for white women, sounds stupid to me.

It's funny how literal simps are attacking me despite me not simping for anyone. Here we have @ThoughtfulCel who is an autistic kid larping as a gorilla. Less pathetic than simping for women like @gymlethnicel and @FullTimeLoser but alas that's what we have come to in this forum.
This is normal tbh. Every race hates their own race of women the most. I know white women piss me off way more than other types of women, anyway.
I don't just hate my own race of women, I hate Moroccans too which is why @gymletethnicel is crying. He is simping for his own kind, yet they don't want him. What a retard or as @Indari would say, a "kankermongool."

It's funny how literal simps are attacking me despite me not simping for anyone. Here we have @ThoughtfulCel who is an autistic kid larping as a gorilla. Less pathetic than simping for women like @gymlethnicel and @FullTimeLoser but alas that's what we have come to in this forum.

I don't just hate my own race of women, I hate Moroccans too which is why @gymletethnicel is crying. He is simping for his own kind, yet they don't want him. What a retard or as @Indari would say, a "kankermongool."
Your example of me simping is me saying i'm attracted to women. You're literally so low IQ that you think being straight with a high sex drive is simping. I have NEVER said anything like "Oh at least these women treated me like human, oh my those white women are unfoggable" THATS simping. You're literally a low iq simp who's too stupid to understand what you yourself are saying. Just call it quits dude. you're embarassing yourself

>being a heterosexual male attracted to above average non-white women is simping

Okay faggot
:lul: Trying to justify your simping? Pathetic cuck. Maybe ask @FullTimeLoser and @Irredeemable to join you since they're also big simps.

Didn't read.

Low iq self hating simp trash like yourself isn't worth it.

Aab5730e6ae27c51a45e0c581912f9bf

Your example of me simping is me saying i'm attracted to women. You're literally so low IQ that you think being straight with a high sex drive is simping. I have NEVER said anything like "Oh at least these women treated me like human, oh my those white women are unfoggable" THATS simping. You're literally a low iq simp who's too stupid to understand what you yourself are saying. Just call it quits dude. you're embarassing yourself
You said you thought 90% of women you saw were attractive. Yes, you are one pathetic cucked simp. Just lol at you.
Didn't read.

Low iq simp trash like yourself isn't worth it.

View attachment 363682
You did read, you autistic kid.

@FullTimeLoser @gymletethnicel @RREEEEEEEEE @ThoughtfulCel @Irredeemable

i absolutely dont get what is going on, like what's wrong with finding mayo foids hot?

Guess JBW works both ways.
I guess so.
White women are the only ones treating me like a person and aren't rude to me for no reason. However this doesn't mean I am seeking a relationship with one. When it comes down to it, they're just like the other races of women who think I'm ugly as heck.
It is what it is, but saying white foids are "unfoggable" sounds a bit pedestalizing. Perhaps Dutch foids are more discrete with their contempt like Scandinavians, while ethnic holes are a bit more low inhib. On the inside, all women are the same (AWALT).

i absolutely dont get what is going on, like what's wrong with finding mayo foids hot?
Nothing really, but that's besides the point. He often calls other simps while using kind and generous words about white women in the posts I mentioned in the OP.

Last edited:
You said you thought 90% of women you saw were attractive. Yes, you are one pathetic cucked simp. Just lol at you.

You did read, you autistic kid.
Yes, finding women attractive isn't simping. Saying "white women are unfoggable, they're nice to me and they treat me like a human" IS. Go lick their feet, simp.

It's not about me finding them non-subhuman, they can't stand I'm not a cucked simp like them. Just lol at the simp force.
Yes, finding women attractive isn't simping. Saying "white women are unfoggable, they're nice to me and they treat me like a human" IS. Go lick their feet, simp.
Finding majority of women attractive is what simping is you retard. :lul: Low IQ inbred spotted.

Nothing, I guess everyone is allowed to have their prefrences, but he called me a simp for a post saying "I find 90% of women attractive", and here he is literally making comments not only saying he finds white women hot, but also literally white knighting them and saying shit like "they're the only ones nice to me they treat me like a human." He's a inbred simp

Oh don't be a retard. Nothing is wrong with it. But he simps for cumskins like the piece of self hating trash he is.

White women are the only ones treating me like a person and aren't rude to me for no reason.

This is not finding cumskin women hot. This is called simping. If you can't tell you difference, you're as low iq as this self hating piece of human fecal matter

I guess so.

It is what it is, but saying white foids are "unfoggable" sounds a bit pedestalizing. Perhaps Dutch foids are more discrete with their contempt like Scandinavians, while ethnic holes are a bit more low inhib. On the inside, all women are the same (AWALT).
Let's see, the ones I see have good height, facial height and bones. Ethnic femorrhoids either have one or none of these. Hence "unfoggable."

Finding majority of women attractive is what simping is you retard.
Is this man a fucking retard??? Holy shit he's literally now changing whole fucking definitions. And projecting hard on his parents being cousins

Oh don't be a retard.

This is not finding cumskin women hot. This is called simping. If you can't tell you difference, you're as low iq as this self hating piece of human fecal matter
Thought you weren't reading you autistic faggot? Guess now you're an aspie liar. Jfl.
Is this man a fucking retard??? Holy shit he's literally now changing whole fucking definitions. And projecting hard on his parents being cousins
Keep simping you utter cuck.
Nothing, I guess everyone is allowed to have their prefrences, but he called me a simp for a post saying "I find 90% of women attractive", and here he is literally making comments not only saying he finds white women hot, but also literally white knighting them and saying shit like "they're the only ones nice to me they treat me like a human." He's a inbred simp
You're the only inbred simp here. Just lol at thinking majority of women are objectively attractive. Being a thirsty ass cuck won't get you anywhere, pathetic faggot.

Thought you weren't reading you autistic faggot? Guess now you're an aspie liar. Jfl.

Keep simping you utter cuck.
Didn't read faggot. Keep tagging me, its not gonna make a difference.

so you wouldn't?

even if they were @Personalityinkwell 's sisters?

jk

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
He would do anything for a crumb of pussy and so would these simps do. JFL @gymletethnicel and @FullTimeLoser and @ThoughtfulCel getting BTFO'd single-handedly. Pathetic.

women are objectively attractive.
>objectively

Notice how you have to add words, and make up definitions because you know you're wrong? In fact in my original post, I specifically stated due to lowering my standards to my own looks level and being realistic is why I find them attractive, never once would I have stated they're objectively attractive. But I know you can't read anyway.

What do you think the Foidscum does when she helps you? She virtue signals for Chads to look at her and think "wow she might actually be different". All you are is a stepping for her ambitions to secure Chad. Nothing more. Their natural selfish nature forbids them from even thinking about anything outside of themselves.

He would do anything for a crumb of pussy and so would these simps do. JFL @gymletethnicel and @FullTimeLoser and @ThoughtfulCel getting BTFO'd single-handedly. Pathetic.
Quit crying.. you're being roasted alive here and you're clearly getting super insecure

>objectively

Notice how you have to add words, and make up definitions because you know you're wrong? In fact in my original post, I specifically stated due to lowering my standards to my own looks level and being realistic is why I find them attractive, never once would I have stated they're objectively attractive. But I know you can't read anyway.
Keep justifying your simping you cuck. Just lol at incels like you.
Quit crying.. you're being roasted alive here and you're clearly getting super insecure
Cope. All I see is a horde of simps crying for me.
What do you think the Foidscum does when she helps you? She virtue signals for Chads to look at her and think "wow she might actually be different". All you are is a stepping for her ambitions to secure Chad. Nothing more. Their natural selfish nature forbids them from even thinking about anything outside of themselves.
You're missing the point here. I'm calling out simps and now they're mad.

Keep justifying your simping you cuck. Just lol at incels like you.

Cope. All I see is a horde of simps crying for me.
Go cry to white women. They're nice to you and treat you like a human being.

I'm just a straight guy with a high sex drive aka a simp :feelskek:

Go cry to white women. They're nice to you and treat you like a human being.

I'm just a straight guy with a high sex drive aka a simp :feelskek:
Yes you are a low T simp, glad you know your place brah. :)

>objectively

Hold on, how are some foids not more objectively attractive than others -- in terms of height, musculature, facial structure, et cetera? Cumskin whores win in almost every aspect except aging, where noodles win because noodles look 30 when they're 40.

I agree that we should avoid pedestalizing language, though.

sand nigga civil war?

Hold on, how are some foids not more objectively attractive than others -- in terms of height, musculature, facial structure, et cetera? Cumskin whores win in almost every aspect except aging, where noodles win because noodles look 30 when they're 40.

Wow bro are you literally simping!? :soy:

Jfl these simps think being objective about the fogging makes me a simp for white women. Low IQ cucks.

Yes you are a low T simp, glad you know your place brah. :)
If I was a low T simp i'd be saying stuff like "white women are nice to me and treat me like a human being"

Men actually have tastes, unlike women.

If I was a low T simp i'd be saying stuff like "white women are nice to me and treat me like a human being"

Men actually have tastes, unlike women.
Good job crying for me and ignoring PPE regarding PSL standards.
"muh white queens are princesses and non-white women are trash"

that's your entire point and you being a curry makes it all the more pathetic. You would be the first to enter this crowd of coping curries:

View: https://youtu.be/wVuudcpW-MY

maybe you should start praying to white women instead of god since you are obviously not a god fearing muslim

Literally putting words into my mouth here. Don't worry maybe Fatima will let you sniff her pussy after it's been BLACKED for the 10th time today. :feelskek:

"muh white queens are princesses and non-white women are trash"

that's your entire point and you being a curry makes it all the more pathetic. You would be the first to enter this crowd of coping curries:

View: https://youtu.be/wVuudcpW-MY

maybe you should start praying to white women instead of god since you are obviously not a god fearing muslim

JFL @ curries