Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Royal mail failed to deliver my parcel!

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
I ordered something off ebay yesterday and I even paid extra for a fast as fuck delivery.
Well, I just found out that the royal mail attempted to deliver it, but they couldn't get inside the building somehow.
So now, they're going to fucking hoard my parcel all day and all tomorrow and try to deliver it on monday.
Great, that's £6.50 fucking wasted!

If they could send me an email telling me to pick it up from the depot, that would be extremely helpful.
But no, now I got to fucking wait for the rest of today, sunday and then maybe I might just get it on monday if I'm lucky.
And no, I can't go down there and just ask for it over the desk because either, the deliverer hasn't returned, or because it's against company policy or some shit.

My local royal mail are absolutely fucking horrible at their job, they take fucking forever to deliver shit I order online and I live a few minutes away from the depot ffs!
One time, I ordered a jumper from ebay, and the local depot got it at 10 in the morning and they didn't do the delivery until 5 in the afternoon!

Seriously, ebay should have a feature where you choose what courier service you want to deliver your online shopping.
Services like Hermes, USP, DPD, Yodel and DHL are all a fucking hell of a lot better, faster and more competent than the royal snail!

Trusting the british government to do anything right is a mistake

Trusting the british government to do anything right is a mistake
You can't trust the bri'ish for anything, they'll always try to find a way to stab you in the back.