Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill rotting on thursday

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
my brother and sister went out with their friends while i fucking rot on my room because society outcasted me for looking ugly like fucking trash human beings judging me because i was born different fucking faggots. i personally been rotting alot lately and the good thing about it is i know the reason why its because when youa re a incel everyone autmocally hates you without saying anything.

my brother and sister went out with their friends while i fucking rot on my room because society outcasted me for looking ugly like fucking trash human beings judging me because i was born different fucking faggots. i personally been rotting alot lately and the good thing about it is i know the reason why its because when youa re a incel everyone autmocally hates you without saying anything.
Your suffering isn't for nothing.
All your pain is fuel, fuel for revolution

Lookism is real and brutal.

I feel your pain I’m so enraged :reeeeee::reeeeee:

How much do your siblings mog you by? :feelssus:

Brutal if they mog you and their halo allows them to participate in a larger social circle. :feelsclown:

How much do your siblings mog you by? :feelssus:

Brutal if they mog you and their halo allows them to participate in a larger social circle. :feelsclown:
they mog me in terms of looks and social circle

sorry to hear that brocel, i've been wageslaving all day with cunt normies

After a long day of classes LDAR is just the icing on the shit cake that is my life

Rotting on all of the days.