Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Rotting on a Saturday

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
It’s Saturday but I don’t have anything planned today. Actually, I never have anything planned. I’m always socially isolated at home. I’m just rotting in my room while doing nothing with my life. Meanwhile on social media I see people doing fun activities such as partying and travelling. I have no friends, nothing. Nobody to talk to. I’m all alone. Fuck this. I can’t take it anymore. I might start using alcohol again as a cope even though I’ve been sober for several months now. :feelsbadman:

What are you guys doing today?

I sat outside enjoying the sun for a while.

Haven't talked to anyone on this most fine Saturday. In line with expectations tbh.

I was sober for like a good 5-6 months and got right back on it when I realized it wasn't doing much for me.

You're living the same shitty life, just healthier, lol

More posts about saturday being ass please.

social media
lol, lmao even :feelskek:
ive gone back to beer and jewpills to cope and they are moderately effective
also no one to talk to. nothing to do... no motivation to study or work whatsoever

You're living the same shitty life, just healthier, lol
Drug and drink cel in agreement. Nothing magical changes because of sobriety. Im fucked up 24 7 and do the same things i do sober.... Its just that most addicts never had hobbies and dont value their own existence so they run around stealing and going to jail and shit just to use drugs and hang out with the lowest scum possible. I like it beyond gone and isolated.