Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Rotting hardcore right now

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
I have been in bed for 12 hours (not including sleeping) doing nothing but browsing this forum and watching youtube videos

When will these anti-depressants kick in?

Fuck I thought they did a few days ago but now I’m horribly depressed and crippled. I gotta do some back to school shopping and don’t even have a backpack for tomorrow

Also only got less than 200 calories for the whole day

12 hours (not including sleeping) doing nothing but browsing this forum and watching youtube videos
Fite me, uncle adolf, I've been like that for ~60 days now, but with more reading.

I have been in bed for 12 hours (not including sleeping) doing nothing but browsing this forum and watching youtube videos

When will these anti-depressants kick in?

Fuck I thought they did a few days ago but now I’m horribly depressed and crippled. I gotta do some back to school shopping and don’t even have a backpack for tomorrow

Also only got less than 200 calories for the whole day

How long have you been on them? Also are you at a therapeutic dose or are you still tapering up?

How long have you been on them? Also are you at a therapeutic dose or are you still tapering up?
I have been on them for almost 2 weeks. It’s weird because I haven’t felt this depressed since high school (a year ago.)

It’s a therapeutic dose at 10mg

The were working fine for a solid week but in the past 3 days something different must’ve clicked. Idk

I have been on them for almost 2 weeks. It’s weird because I haven’t felt this depressed since high school (a year ago.)

It’s a therapeutic dose at 10mg

The were working fine for a solid week but in the past 3 days something different must’ve clicked. Idk

Don’t know what meds you’re on but I’ve had antidepressants that took 6-12 weeks to kick in. Sometimes the side effects are bad in the first few weeks. When I started my SSRI it fucked my sleep, I was super tired which mimicked depression/ messed with my mood.