Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rotting away isn't cool

• Thread starter TryhardPsychocel
  • Start date
TryhardPsychocel

TryhardPsychocel

Banned
-
A lot of users on this site wears it like a badge of honor, they think that they are going against society but in reality they are doing exactly what society wants, they are the ones being played, not the other way around. I've been rotting away most of my life staying isolated in my room all of the time constantly using phone, and eating like trash. I have always known that what I have been doing is completely retarded, I simply have never stopped since addiction to phone usage is so strong and my social anxiety is so high.

I'm not suggesting that anybody here should engage in activities such as exercising, going to school, trying to make friends etc... I'm simply suggesting you eat healthy, get enough sunlight, sleep right, don't waste too much time on phone usage. I haven't followed any of these advices yet but I will.

You are correct (I was an  actual hikikomori for 5 years).

Really hate it when people are proud of that shit, considering that time was the worst in my life.
But to each their own, I guess.

rotting away is a symptom of existing as an unlovable ugly truecel

As if they have anything to take much pride in at all.

What else is there to do for subhumans? Other than rope?

I'm not suggesting that anybody here should engage in activities such as exercising, going to school, trying to make friends etc... I'm simply suggesting you eat healthy, get enough sunlight, sleep right, don't waste too much time on phone usage. I haven't followed any of these advices yet but I will.
I already do. But I wont be going out to do exercise due to my subhuman FACE

Good post OP. I agree.

Being ugly is no reason to neglect the aspects of life that you have control over, like health and career.

Eating right and exercising is necessary to avoid physical pain in your later years.

And earning money allows you to live comfortably and afford better copes.

Theres nothing else we can Fo except rot

It's filled in there with those of similar status, anyway.

The system just wants us out of the way and not a threat. Whether it's via rotting, roping, or being productive wagecucks. It doesn't really matter

A lot of users on this site wears it like a badge of honor, they think that they are going against society but in reality they are doing exactly what society wants, they are the ones being played, not the other way around. I've been rotting away most of my life staying isolated in my room all of the time constantly using phone, and eating like trash. I have always known that what I have been doing is completely retarded, I simply have never stopped since addiction to phone usage is so strong and my social anxiety is so high.

i did all that go outside eat healthy workout and im still a incel.

The system just wants us out of the way and not a threat. Whether it's via rotting, roping, or being productive wagecucks. It doesn't really matter
fuck society they just want us to die in a whimper so they can take all he grils away from us.

Phone usage is a symptom not the cause.
Would you be rotting now using your phone, if a cute jb neighbor wrote that her parents would leave for 2 weeks and she wants you to visit her all this time and sleep in the same flat because she fears to sleep alone at night?

As long as we're not fucking (Harvey Weinstein) or rebelling (Elliot Rodger), they don't give a fuck.

they think that they are going against society but in reality they are doing exactly what society want
Excpet its not. They are angry and mad when sub5s go the NEET route and refuse to wageslave for our Jewish overlords and foids

Bump this. This is what soyciety wants you to do