Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rotting at College for 7 years LOL

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
I met a guy named Jack whose 25. He's a junior, and hopes to rot in college for 2 more years.

He lives in a dorm, and signs up for 4 classes per semesters, but drops the hardest two.

This semester he's taking leisure management and how to coach swimming.

He got himself on minority disability by claiming he's a Cherokee.

I was in his dorm room, he has a queen size bed and a 55 inch tv.

It's bizarre.

Last edited:
Sounds like a nice guy :feelscomfy:

>inceldom discussion

fuck thats me

Brutal dorm pill:lul:

fuck thats me
This is how I live, but jack is teaching me how to REALLY
Downloadfile 6

What is the point of throwing more money at institutions for seemingly no benefit?

This is how I live, but jack is teaching me how to REALLY View attachment 576518
my room:

View attachment 565550
destroyed wardrobe to cool off agression

View attachment 565552
two doors for entry+exit - on the left is wardrobe
View attachment 565553
left ftom the wardrobe there is a door where the heating of the house is controled but I gave it a different purpose....
View attachment 565554
it is my toilet, I shit here whenever I isolate myself for a couple days and when i have to study
View attachment 565555

left from the toilet there are some sofas which were never used, behind the sofas is a trapdoor where I usually store the shitbags, I cannot keep them in the heating room otherwise the smell would be too much after 2 days
View attachment 565557
if you continue going left you will see a cupboard with some bissbottles
View attachment 565558
if you turn left more you will look at the other side of the room where my table and my bed is

View attachment 565559

close up of my table

View attachment 565560

close up of a bookshelf with mangas and a pissbottle

View attachment 565561
the floor is dirty with unwashed clothes, fast food packets and other mess
View attachment 565562

the bed with broken nightstands and dirty cover

Light is always turned on even in daytime because I dont like to open the blinds

I'd argue that this type of behavior is a coherent strategy, directly caused by feminism.
indeed :owo: the more empowered w*men are the less I need to wagie to finance them with my taxes :owo:

steal his shit