Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel rotting alone is like being in solitary confinement

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
imagine rotting and being ugly at the same time its the worst punishment ever on earth its like suffering in hardcore mode. and the worst thing is that no one gives a fuck about us and thats why people commit suicide or go er because of how fucked up the world is and the funny part is its in favour of females like imagine having everything and still complaining fuck this world tbh man

I'd much rather rot alone than rot with my parents like I do now :reeeeee::reeeeee:

Your basement is a genetic prison.
-- Saint Hamudi (PBUH).

yeah i rot with my family and it sucks
are you planning on ever moving out? I can't take this shit anymore. If I owned my own car, I would rather live in it than live with my family

are you planning on ever moving out? I can't take this shit anymore. If I owned my own car, I would rather live in it than live with my family
yeah i am 18 and about to finish grade 11 at july i still need to finish grade 12 and college so i am rotting for a long time ngl

02A4A297 266A 42AC 979C DEBACA8760D2
5A0B9D01 3651 4EFB 9AED FABB86FE5F8F

100% true it is torture. And we get it for nothing. We are innocent. Fuck scumcirty

Loneliness is one of the worst things in the world. Rather be poor with friends than rich and alone