Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Rotters are the real NPCS

OurBoros

OurBoros

Failed Oofy Doofy
-
The tfw when I'm an NPC.
Normies are more ineresting than me, most subhumans here also life mog me hard.
All I do is rot on bed, ldar max. Every day is the same for me, non playable fuking character

I'm just an area-locked NPC without any dialogue. ITS OVER FOR NPCCELS

Incels are like the NPCs in Grand Theft Auto. You're just there for the Chad and Stacy main characters to torment.

Incels are like the NPCs in Grand Theft Auto. You're just there for the Chad and Stacy main characters to torment.
I'm beyond trueceldom, normies and regular cels mog me :blackpill::blackpill:

The general use of the term 'NPC' is to refer to those that conform with everything they're told to do and think. They're mindless drone with no real opinions or thought of their own for the most part; so regardless of your living situation, if you're blackpilled then you're not anything like that. I do feel like a NPC when just walking around by myself and staring down at the ground irl, though, it's brutal as fuck. :feelsohgod:

Last edited:
The general use of the term 'NPC' is to refer to those that conform with everything they're told to do and think, a mindless drone with no real opinions or thought of his own
It's a cope word pushed by us subhumans

It's a cope word pushed by us subhumans
It might be cope, but it's not wrong at all; it describes their thought process perfectly. Really depends on the context in which you use it. :feelsjuice:

NO WE ARE THE MAIN CHARACTERS!!