Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Rosties trying to escape from saudi arabia to chase white chad dick

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
This is a video of saudi arabian foids trying to sneak into western countries. The saudi rostie's main excuse for wanting to leave is for "women's rights" but they just want easier access to chads. Every time the rosties get caught by airport security they lie and say "my family will kill me if I go back" , but if that's true then why did they leave in the first place? The foids who escape all seem rich, so I don't think their parents would do anything bad to them if they went back, but if they did get killed every time a saudi foid went back, does that mean chaddam's dick isn't good enough for them and they rather risk their lives to get white chad's dick? The only reason foids are getting away with being this retarded is because men don't slut shame them and call them dumb whores, and the ones who do get banned from most of the normie platforms.

Foids will do anything for Chads throbbing girth no matter the ethnicity.

G*d, I hate ethnic f*ids so much.