Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Rostie talks about chasing chad out of her league, even after he asked to have a 3some with her friends

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Can't whores just get with their looksmatches at a young age instead of wasting their youth and purity on chads that will treat them like toilet paper?

But they want to be threated like that.

If it’s not Chad, it’s not enough.

But they want to be threated like that.
When they're 30 or 40 they can't say they want to get married and raise a family with a stable husband then. It's impossible to raise a family with a hoe, it never happened in the past, women like that were only used as prostitutes as they should be today. Hoes that have kids are either left single moms by chads, or marry a cuck in her 30's to have a baby then divorce rape him. Hoes can never be loyal, especially the more they age and get set in their whorish ways.

Shes a 5 at best, shes pathetic

Can't whores just get with their looksmatches at a young age instead of wasting their youth and purity on chads that will treat them like toilet paper?

What a dumbass bitch

She's getting pump and dumped in Broad daylight and she copes by calling those flings a relationship. A literal piece of trash to all of those guys who get to spread her legs wide open. They all know she's worthless.

Just lol at having 6 months of getting used by different guys within that time span. The worst part about her is she'd probably be foaming at the mouth if you called out her whoredom.
If it’s not Chad, it’s not enough.

It doesn't count as being a whore if it's Chad

She's getting pump and dumped in Broad daylight and she copes by calling those flings a relationship. A literal piece of trash to all of those guys who get to spread her legs wide open. They all know she's worthless.
The worst part about her is she'd probably be foaming at the mouth if you called out her whoredom.
It's only ok for chad to treat her like she's worthless not you misogynist inkels. :soy:

Horrid editing, unfunny female, unattractive female, ugly voice, the list goes on but wow. Just.. wow. This is why I think foids should be exiled, sent somewhere reaal far away, never to be seen again with their slutty shenanigans and unfunny mannerisms. I'm not even Christian but this made me wanna go "Jesus Christ...", that's how you know this is SUPER bad.

They already linked this thread. Special mention to that guy saying:"he would take her out".
JFL

And after you wonder why they're fat.

:teehee:

The whole channel is a waste like her life.

And after you wonder why they're fat.

Eww...Buffalo ranch chicken dip? :feelspuke:

Her looksmatch ran head first into a wood chipper.

Last edited:
Foids are too stupid and hedonistic to think even a year in advance. They want Chad and they want him immediately, and they will relentlessly let themselves be pumped and dumped until Chad is bored.

Foids are too stupid and hedonistic to think even a year in advance. They want Chad and they want him immediately, and they will relentlessly let themselves be pumped and dumped until Chad is bored.
Then I guess they'll just be treated as brainless whores the rest of their lives. They can either control their whore pussies or face the consequences of not being able to find an uncucked husband.
Look the other videos, they keep eating.
How they try to be funny eating ice cream. Fucking sad.
They think they can get subscribers with their funny and cute "personalities" and not shaking their ass. Her personality and iq are garbage, all her subs only subscribed to see her shake her ass. Her face is ugly too, even after caking it on with a pound of makeup. Jfl at her thinking her fans like her for her shitty personality.

Multiple Chads banged her in the back of her PT Cruiser and then ghosted her. It's over for her future husband.

it's chad or nothing, women would rather be a side piece to a chad than settle for their looksmatch

Thread of cope

She will find a husband no problem and will divorce rape him no problem

Y’all cope central

Thread of cope

Y’all cope central
The more used up and older she gets, she'll have to find a bigger cuck who will probably have less money than uncucked men.

Even though I've seen nothing but despair, when I see foids like that, I become grateful for my position in life

Thread of cope

Y’all cope central

Lmao who's she going to divorce rape? The 40 yr old cashier at the gas station??

Lmao delusional. She's not even a stacey in her prime, what makes you think a 35-50 yr old man who makes 6 figures a year will be cucked enough to gamble on a sub5 roastie that already cracked 30?

Major cope, once she gains weight, it's pretty much over for her. Not even high tier normies will touch that.

Lmao who's she going to divorce rape? The 40 yr old cashier at the gas station??

Lmao delusional. She's not even a stacey in her prime, what makes you think a 35-50 yr old man who makes 6 figures a year will be cucked enough to gamble on a sub5 roastie that already cracked 30?

Major cope, once she gains weight, it's pretty much over for her. Not even high tier normies will touch that.

MSTOW tier cope

her face is really annoying, is she a jew, would not surprise me one bit

Lmao cope, you find me a high tier normie that owns multiple properties that is willing to marry her.

let's hope #MeToo does its thing and makes this a reality. we need that shit to be real.

her face is really annoying, is she a jew, would not surprise me one bit

let's hope #MeToo does its thing and makes this a reality. we need that shit to be real.

Well the only reason I doubt it is because anyone who has that IQ to accumulate that kind of wealth isn't stupid enough to squander it on a whore. At worst, they will stake what they're willing to lose, but only for top tier pussy/genetics.

The only whore capable of pulling off such a robbery is a legit 10/10 high IQ Stacy
She won't even find one in her prime, let alone in 5-10 years and after she racks up more cock mileage.

Only a bluepilled sub4 male with wealth and assets would wife that. But fortunately for us and the bluepilled cuck, she has already eliminated him as a candidate :feelsautistic:

Only a bluepilled sub4 male with wealth and assets would wife that. But fortunately for us and the bluepilled cuck, she has already eliminated him as a candidate :feelsautistic:
Most foids are too stupid to realize they need to get into the sub4's or sub3's if they want a man who makes more than 100K to commit to their used rostie asses when they're 30+. We need to do our job blackpilling men so then even the sub1's who make 100K won't take used whores like that.

Damn that Chad that ghosted her and tried to fuck all of her friends must have a great personality :feelskek:

Most foids are too stupid to realize they need to get into the sub4's or sub3's if they want a man who makes more than 100K to commit to their used rostie asses when they're 30+. We need to do our job blackpilling men so then even the sub1's who make 100K won't take used whores like that.
Agreed

Only bluepilled sub5 men are desperate enough to fuck that up.

I think alot of men in the 5-7/10 range are blackpilled enough to understand this and are already married before they build that kind of fortune. Those that wait usually look at foids 10-20 yrs younger than them or look at 3rd world countries for prime pussy. That's why you see alot of postwall foids trying to shame those wealthy men and call them pedos for chasing 18yr old foids.
Damn that Chad that ghosted her and tried to fuck all of her friends must have a great personality :feelskek:
Lmao the one that ghosted her was mindfucking her and trying to see if he could still hit it while treating her like absolute shit. Im pretty sure he fucked her after they had coffee.

Last edited:
That's why you see alot of postwall foids trying to shame those wealthy men and call them pedos for chasing 18yr old foids.
They also bitch non-stop about not finding a "good" man. The heat will only ramp up for these old spinsters in the next couple years as the blackpill spreads, and even worse if sexbots and artificial wombs make an early debut.

They also bitch non-stop about not finding a "good" man. The heat will only ramp up for these old spinsters in the next couple years as the blackpill spreads, and even worse if sexbots and artificial wombs make an early debut.
It's pretty bad as is if you ask me. Just pay attention to who's working all the shit low wage jobs like mcdonalds/fastfood restaurants, walmart/Heb, corner stores, longterm bartenders etc etc

There's always postwall foids without a ring in sight.

It's pretty bad as is if you ask me. Just pay attention to who's working all the shit low wage jobs like mcdonalds/fastfood restaurants, walmart/Heb, corner stores, longterm bartenders etc etc

There's always postwall foids without a ring in sight.
This is how it is today, in the next ten years post wall foids will be selling their pussies for reeses cups.

i dont like watching these kinds of videos

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back