Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rose Quartz

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
GL 2433 1 1200x1200 1

2ff1aedbb23f233a24ae9f0cac08e2d2 1

New moon beginnings rose quartz tumbled stone polished natural rose quartz cts aa234  82823 1

Charging a peice of rose quartz is the cheapest way to attract hoes magically. You can drip some of your own blood on the stone to increase its potency.

perform this ritual to charge, and activate your stone

Last edited:
Are you sure this is "white" magic

You are stupid af

Only functioning with virgin blood

You got me fucked if you think i’ll ever buy a rock

I don't sell rocks. All of my products are ritualisticly cleansed, charged, and concicrated by me.
Nice how much money have you made so far?

Acion, even if this did get me a girlfriend I wouldn't be able to maintain the relationship

Just occultmaxx

So OP can make women attracted to them with rock magic?

Shouldn't we be reported OP for being a fakecel :waitwhat:

thoughts on Order of Nine Angels?
The o9a practice an interesting form of Satanism. They have a unique pantheon of demons. This user made an awesome thread about them.

Fakecel! Fakecel! OP can attract bitches with a piece of quartz and a magical incantation! FAKECEL ALERT!!!

Pussy feels like the inside of your mouth @Incelius Savage
That was a rude thing to say to your lover, Mr. Incelius Savage, you sorcerous jerk, and also against the rules (no homos allowed)