Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Rorschach from Watchmen is an incel"

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Funny how normies and SJWs can't even tell the difference between incel and volcel, incel has just become a word to design everyone that disagrees with them or that they just don't like.

"Rorschach is an incel because he's a fascist because he kills criminals without trial and has a black and white morality, also he doesn't shower and he's pretty mysoginist and homophobic so that means he's an incel haha every Rorschach fan is an incel :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: those who idolize him are idiots unlike me because I studied philosophy :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

Could there be any worse definition for incel? Rorschach is the best example of volcel ffs, he doesn't have girlfriend because he just doesn't give a fuck about foids.

We've seen ITcels and soys claim that certain married husbands are incels. It just means "bad guy" at this point

"I was married to this incel" :feelstastyman::soy:

I don't see a problem, Rorschach is based, the only one who wanted to tell the truth despite all the damage it could cause.

I don't see a problem, Rorschach is based, the only one who wanted to tell the truth despite all the damage it could cause.
Yeah I don't see any problem with him either. I just wanted to expose how they twist the definition of incel.
Another character normies love to say is an incel is Travis from Taxi Driver. But that nigga is just an autistic normie with depression and zero social abilities and he doesn't even hate foids kek.

Last edited:
He's never once expressed sexual desire for a woman. He values the friendship of Nite Owl more than female companionship, which is why he feels so betrayed about Nite Owl putting the foid superhero before him.

Yeah I don't see any problem with him either. I just wanted to expose how they twist the definition of incel.
Another character normies love to say is an incel is Travis from Taxi Driver. But that nigga is just an autistic normie with depression and zero social abilities and he doesn't even hate foids kek.

Funny how normies and SJWs can't even tell the difference between incel and volcel, incel has just become a word to design everyone that disagrees with them or that they just don't like.

"Rorschach is an incel because he's a fascist because he kills criminals without trial and has a black and white morality, also he doesn't shower and he's pretty mysoginist and homophobic so that means he's an incel haha every Rorschach fan is an incel :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: those who idolize him are idiots unlike me because I studied philosophy :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

Could there be any worse definition for incel? Rorschach is the best example of volcel ffs, he doesn't have girlfriend because he just doesn't give a fuck about foids.
Can you link where normies and SJWs are calling Rorschach an incel?

It sounds like Rorschach is more of a soycuck, then -- how many times have we seen Redditors advocate for vigilantism?