Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Roping soon, need advice

ye and what advice are you looking for ? I mean the pic are self explenatory
I don't want to be hypocritical and saying that life is beautiful and that it is worth the trouble.
But what I can say is that partial hanging is a pretty risky method (risk of permanent brain damage from hypoxia)
And as I read you are 18, make sure you are not another depressiv normie that convinced himself he was a truecel.
Wouldn't hypoxia cause death?

Also I'm literally Truecel, ND sub4 khhv with no friends

18, yeah that's true. I was going to wait until my parents died but I changed my mind JFL
Jesus Christ that’s way too young. I’m 19. This is going to sound very Normie but you should go outside. Like take a walk or go hiking. Be with nature. There is still so much to do, it’s not the only way out.

Jesus Christ that’s way too young. I’m 19. This is going to sound very Normie but you should go outside. Like take a walk or go hiking. Be with nature. There is still so much to do, it’s not the only way out.
Tried gym, walking, art, music, copes, nothing works. Trucels have no pleasure in life

Do what makes you happy. Just try to make it painless.

If you have money, exit bags your best bet. If you’re American use a shotgun
Beware of dud primers bro!

Wouldn't hypoxia cause death?

Also I'm literally Truecel, ND sub4 khhv with no friends
Hypoxia or suffocation it depends. Just go search the internet about "partial hanging" to make a concrete idea of how it is
And im sure at 18 u can cope a little bit more. But Im not going to serve the usual gaslight about walking outside and shit.

You are 18 and you want to kill yourself? Are you retarded?

At least live it out to 30 and use your golden years. I used mine on rotting and depression but hey, at least I used them. You never know what's gonna happen (nothing in my case :feelskek: ).

Anyway I will not criticize you for wanting to suicide yourself since I am planning to do it too if my SEAmaxx doesn't work out.

Tried gym, walking, art, music, copes, nothing works. Trucels have no pleasure in life
Have you tried talking to your parents about what’s going on. A friend?

You are 18 and you want to kill yourself? Are you retarded?

At least live it out to 30 and use your golden years. I used mine on rotting and depression but hey, at least I used them. You never know what's gonna happen (nothing in my case :feelskek: ).

Anyway I will not criticize you for wanting to suicide yourself since I am planning to do it too if my SEAmaxx doesn't work out.
Golden years: studymaxx, Wageslave, rot, repeat.

Wow so fun and enjoyable. I love being young

Hypoxia or suffocation it depends. Just go search the internet about "partial hanging" to make a concrete idea of how it is
And im sure at 18 u can cope a little bit more. But Im not going to serve the usual gaslight about walking outside and shit.
Alright man, I'll look into it

Are you trying to reincarnate into a better life?

Do reconsider though.
You might End up crippled instead of dead.

Bro, if possible try to delay roping as much as you can. That's exactly what they want you to do. But if you, comprehensibility, can't take this shit anymore, I would recommend you to follow the advice above me and go to the suicidesanctioned forum, there you'll find everything you need.
I disagree, I think normies want us to keep living so they have someone to abuse and bully.

Golden years: studymaxx, Wageslave, rot, repeat.

Wow so fun and enjoyable. I love being young
Skip all that shit and just wageslave for a year or two then go balla on prostitutes I guess or SEAmaxx if you are white. If you are a 22 year old SEAmaxxers hoes will be all over you probably.

Sanction-Suicide.net has clear instructions on how to hang properly. Make sure you do everything right or you could turn yourself into a vegetable.

Good luck. Make sure you restrict all the correct arteries and use a strong enough ligature.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fqph.fs.quoracdn.net%2Fmain-qimg-280555d09229e359da3e30c0205fdfdf-c&hash=e17447d03ad3bf76d4a22822e6ca70df

In the image linked above, DO NOT do the hanging demonstrated on the far right of the image. Personal experience, you will not pass out.

Good luck. Make sure you restrict all the correct arteries and use a strong enough ligature.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fqph.fs.quoracdn.net%2Fmain-qimg-280555d09229e359da3e30c0205fdfdf-c&hash=e17447d03ad3bf76d4a22822e6ca70df

In the image linked above, DO NOT do the hanging demonstrated on the far right of the image. Personal experience, you will not pass out.
Thank you man, this is very useful

NOOOOO DON'T DO IT CALL THE NOOMBER

There’s sodium nitrite but it’s fucking hard to buy even if you’re a burgercel i cant find it anywhere if you can try wageslaving a bit and buy a shotgun both options I’ve mentioned are better and more quick methods there’s cutting yourself upwards for the result you’ll die of blood lost hanging yourself is another but if you’re an obesecel like me it won’t work there’s train pajeet method and methodane but for me the emthod im going is shotgun whenever i come back from college after my first semester I’ll probably enjoy xmas and new years for the last time with the fam and roping

As I said in many threads, the pendulum is slowly returning in our favor.

This forum needs to cut out the suicide threads and observe for a moment

Better times are coming for men.

Two more weeks until better times

My advice is don't.

Every time a goyim ropes, a Jew grins in hell. Do not give them that satisfaction. Make something of your life at least.

Too pussy to jump too poor to headshotmaxx :fuk:
At least visit Tokyo before you rope, get any wageslave job and save some money for a plane ticket. And, once you're done sight seeing you can rope in Japan's suicide forest(the one Logan Paul walked in).

I need to join this place

you are only 18 bro, Your suffering didnt even begin :feelskek:

At least visit Tokyo before you rope, get any wageslave job and save some money for a plane ticket. And, once you're done sight seeing you can rope in Japan's suicide forest(the one Logan Paul walked in).
Brother the whole point is not living asap :feelskek:

Bro, if possible try to delay roping as much as you can. That's exactly what they want you to do. But if you, comprehensibility, can't take this shit anymore, I would recommend you to follow the advice above me and go to the suicidesanctioned forum, there you'll find everything you need.
Yep. It’s based to keep living, but sometimes the pain objectively outweighs the good things in life

I know how you feel man. It sucks. If you do go through with it, I hope it goes fast and painless for sure.
Going to do it with a belt somewhere secluded (on a tree maybe), I'll have my id with me as well just to make some fellow nohoper's life easier :feelsYall:

I tested it minutes ago (I had my feet on the ground and tried sitting), it holds my bodyweight well and works fine

ovER for ropecels :feelsokman:

Yep. It’s based to keep living, but sometimes the pain objectively outweighs the good things in life
There are no good things in a true incel's life. All copes have an end, as Saint Hamudi said

Going to do it with a belt somewhere secluded (on a tree maybe), I'll have my id with me as well just to make some fellow nohoper's life easier :feelsYall:

I tested it minutes ago (I had my feet on the ground and tried sitting), it holds my bodyweight well and works fine

ovER for ropecels :feelsokman:
Brutal. If you do it, I wish you luck. Hope it goes smoothly. I’m not even gonna try to talk you out of it because I know how much life can best you down

There are no good things in a true incel's life. All copes have an end, as Saint Hamudi said
Yep. I know when my mom eventually dies, my copes and reason for living will dwindle

Brutal. If you do it, I wish you luck. Hope it goes smoothly. I’m not even gonna try to talk you out of it because I know how much life can best you down
Thanks man, writings not even on the wall, it's burnt into my eyeballs JFL

Yep. I know when my mom eventually dies, my copes and reason for living will dwindle
Didn't want to do it until this happened either but I changed my mind, as said before

Thanks man, writings not even on the wall, it's burnt into my eyeballs JFL
Brutal man. Good luck regardless
Didn't want to do it until this happened either but I changed my mind, as said before
I see. I will probably hold out as long as she is here because she is 60 now, and I’m the only one she has. I don’t know how long I’d last without her though