Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Roping soon, need advice

Devilspawncel

Devilspawncel

It's over :)
★★
Anyone have the gif of the swedefag who managed to rope by hanging doing some kind of wallsit?

NSFW thread obviously, just need to see the method he used

I'm sorry you had to resort to this. I hope you can find another alternative. The suicidesanctioned forum can help you

Bro, if possible try to delay roping as much as you can. That's exactly what they want you to do. But if you, comprehensibility, can't take this shit anymore, I would recommend you to follow the advice above me and go to the suicidesanctioned forum, there you'll find everything you need.

Sorry it`s come to this brocel

Send me your remaining money before u do so

Bro, if possible try to delay roping as much as you can. That's exactly what they want you to do. But if you, comprehensibility, can't take this shit anymore, I would recommend you to follow the advice above me and go to the suicidesanctioned forum, there you'll find everything you need.
Who's they?

Anyone have the gif of the swedefag who managed to rope by hanging doing some kind of wallsit?
Do what makes you happy. Just try to make it painless.

If you have money, exit bags your best bet. If you’re American use a shotgun

there was this dude that roped next to a window where the stacies from the opposite highschool could see it, ngl was kinda based to go out that way

Do what makes you happy. Just try to make it painless.

If you have money, exit bags your best bet. If you’re American use a shotgun
Can't afford either. Over for poorcels.

these threads make me sad. i hope you dont rope brocel but i understand why you would.

Never had a job :feelskek:

On a serious note though, I'm sorry man, I'm really sorry. I hope in the next life things will work out for you.

Damn, I remember that. He livestreamed hanging himself with an ethernet cord through an FTP server, it was pretty brutal and disturbing seeing his face go completely blue.

Cmon buddy stay a little more in here... we will miss you... don´t rope brocel

But yeah, I agree with others. At least find some good copes. Wait until GTA 6 releases at least (it better be good).

But yeah, I agree with others. At least find some good copes. Wait until GTA 6 releases at least (it better be good).
Shit man, if GTA 6 is the only reason not to rope it's fucking over

There's videos that show the body shakes/spasms when trying to rope to clear airway/blood flow

it's risky

Don’t do it. I know it feels so shit but causing pain to yourself is not what you want to do. Like another person in this thread said, that’s exactly what the bullies and feminists want you to do.

If you do it they win.

Don't do it you might miss star wars battlefront III

There's videos that show the body shakes/spasms when trying to rope to clear airway/blood flow

it's risky
That's the person regretting it but not able to do shit because their brain cells are all dying :feelskek:

Don’t do it. I know it feels so shit but causing pain to yourself is not what you want to do. Like another person in this thread said, that’s exactly what the bullies and feminists want you to do.

If you do it they win.
If I live I'm a lolcow if I rope I'm forgotten. They win anyway

If I live I'm a lolcow if I rope I'm forgotten. They win anyway
How old are you? I bet there’s still at least one person in your life who would be hurt. Don’t do it. Mom will be sad

One of the last two
ye and what advice are you looking for ? I mean the pic are self explenatory
I don't want to be hypocritical and saying that life is beautiful and that it is worth the trouble.
But what I can say is that partial hanging is a pretty risky method (risk of permanent brain damage from hypoxia)
And as I read you are 18, make sure you are not another depressiv normie that convinced himself he was a truecel.

How old are you? I bet there’s still at least one person in your life who would be hurt. Don’t do it. Mom will be sad
18, yeah that's true. I was going to wait until my parents died but I changed my mind JFL