Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roping seems like a good option now…………

jake171717

jake171717

Greycel
So i was sitting on the bus today ajust minding my own business when i noticed a foid in front of me looking at me,maybe 14-15 yrs old and as some sort of instinct smiled at her and the ungrateful cum swallowing whore just turned away holding her (previously open) legs shut a d i was just furious, its not like i expected a fkn bloejob at the spot but is alittle human decency too much to ask?!?!!!!! I took a secret photo of the little slut and am gonna cum all over her whoreface tonight, wish i could just raped andkilled that distrspectful cunt on the spot, along with every other man on the bus………FK ALL OF THEM WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: Just wanna rooe this is hell i hatethis:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Smiling in public; what a greycel thing to do :feelsseriously:

I just want that fkn whore to die in a pile of dogshit with dogshit up her slutty manhole fk this shit

So i was sitting on the bus today ajust minding my own business when i noticed a foid in front of me looking at me,maybe 14-15 yrs old
How old r u?
is alittle human decency too much to ask?
Yes,when you're a genetically inferior man nobody respects you so you might as well isolate from scumciety and neetmaxx like i did.

How old r u?

Yes,when you're a genetically inferior man nobody respects you so you might as well isolate from scumciety and neetmaxx like i did.
Am 37, but i dont look like it
I will fkn do that im so done w this shit this was the last time anyone got human decency out of me and if i rope it will be all that cunts fault

Smiling in public; what a greycel thing to do :feelsseriously:
As i wrote it was just an fkn instinct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, i would never have done it if i was looking at that pssy first bc then she would have known i was in control

You only need to make eye contact with them first so they know youre the dominant one, and dont let eyecontact go bc then they know they fkn won those f