Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based roping out of SPITE is based

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
im at the point where i dont really care about myself anymore but sometimes its a nice thought that if i roped then some people would be really sad about it and finally people would care. id like to think that if i did do that then some people would be traumatized for at least a little while about it and start to miss having me around. im 15 and every time a little teenager like myself does that it usually makes it on to some news station too. im not going to rope for at least a while into my adult life but just a thought, maybe people would care then

Last edited:
I don't know what to say. You're still young so I guess try to wait a few years if things can turn around.

im at the point where i dont really care about myself anymore but sometimes its a nice thought that if i roped then some people would be really sad about it and finally people would care. im 15 and every time a little teenager like myself does that it usually makes it on to some news station too. im not going to rope for at least a while into my adult life but just a thought, maybe people would care then
No it is not based:

No, roping is gay and cucked as fuck.

imagine taking the blackpill and then not wanting to rope is your natural response, how???
Because you make normies angrier by not roping, they want truecels out of sight out of mind

thats my plan
You're still 15 bro. If you're still hesitant, just wait it out and see if it's worth continuing. If you do it now, you will lose the opportunity to change things around in the future.

imagine taking the blackpill and then not wanting to rope is your natural response, how???
Actually, just get off this site if this is negatively impacting your mental health.

Go off the internet, kid. Wtf. A 15-year old kid talks about roping.

It's probably better to live out of spite. I know my existence triggers some people :feelsokman:

It's probably better to live out of spite. I know my existence triggers some people :feelsokman:
it does but personally i dont want to live my pathetic life just to make people mad. sometimes i get fed up with all of this but only due to my young age do i give life a chance for a little longer

im at the point where i dont really care about myself anymore but sometimes its a nice thought that if i roped then some people would be really sad about it and finally people would care. id like to think that if i did do that then some people would be traumatized for at least a little while about it and start to miss having me around. im 15 and every time a little teenager like myself does that it usually makes it on to some news station too. im not going to rope for at least a while into my adult life but just a thought, maybe people would care then
Your family would be sad society will forget about you in a day. At least wait till your body starts to decline in your 50s to choose

it does but personally i dont want to live my pathetic life just to make people mad. sometimes i get fed up with all of this but only due to my young age do i give life a chance for a little longer
adding on to this, living your life where the only meaning for your existence is to trigger normies must be pretty sad, the only way i can see my life gaining anything of value is me marrying the girl i love and having kids some day, then life will mean something to me. will that ever happen? probably not, but sometimes i like to wishfully think

At least read sanctionedsuicide first so you know how to do it properly

I had suicidal thoughts when I was 15 as well, but now I realize I was just a fucking kid. You still have plenty of time to come to the conclusion that "it's over"

Wait at least until your early twenties, and get the fuck out of this forum, believe me.

I really wish I was 15 again to LDAR without having to think too much about my future

Being alive and kicking as an incel is more spiteful, imo.

that's not a good place to be for a 15yo
surprised that Mods let people like you
for a plastic mind like yours this shit is literally soul-crushing and you might never recover

The upside is that you can still leave forum and change your thinking drastically

for a plastic mind like yours this shit is literally soul-crushing and you might never recover

The upside is that you can still leave forum and change your thinking drastically
I was in the same place at his age and this forum did not exist back then…just saying

I do not think he's given up yet since he's very young, I haven't and I'm older than him :feelsrope:.
If anything, browsing this forum is going to help him if he decides to try to get jbs, it will increase his possibilities unless he's a giga autist. You become careless and get dark triad traits. :smonk::smonk::smonk:
I would worry about bluepilled youngcels, it's legit more over for them

I do not think he's given up yet since he's very young, I haven't and I'm older than him :feelsrope:.
If anything, browsing this forum is going to help him if he decides to try to get jbs, it will increase his possibilities unless he's a giga autist. You become careless and get dark triad traits. :smonk::smonk::smonk:
I would worry about bluepilled youngcels, it's legit more over for them
if i ever were to kms it wont be any time soon or in the next few years. i will keep trying

Mt Dew is better than Sprite