Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill roping is low T

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Srsly offing yourself in a society that hates you is letting them win. If you die you will just be humiliated and be one of the many daily suicide statistics that everyone forget about.

No one will remember you
No one will sympathize you

It's just better to cope and LDAR.

Rope is high T
Leaving the matrix Npc game by your own rather than being humiliated for years and years

They won't get away scot-free if you ER before you go-go.

real man drives muscle car into a canyon at 100mph listening to iron maiden

real man drives muscle car into a canyon at 100mph listening to iron maiden
A real man drives a muscle car into a field of TALL, WHITE, ATTRACTIVE mostly male flowers...

I dont care what society thinks I just want to escape this nightmare

Wasn't there some reaserch linking low T with suicidal ideation?

No one will remember you
No one will sympathize you
I don't care about that, why would it matter to a corpse?

Personally, I just wish I would die one of these times I go to sleep, but I guess things just can't be that easy. If there was a form I could fill out to get the government to euthanize me, I'd do that.

You can CHOose an altERnative ending

legit. you have a duty to live off of welfare and take as much as you can from society.

cope, roping is HIGH T. test contributes to a male's risk taking factor and roping is very high risk. T is so overloaded in a roper that it negates biological instinct hardwired for millions of years.

CHOosing othER options are higher T

I think you're missing the point of suicide OP. People don't commit suicide to be remembered...they commit suicide because they simply want to die.

I think you're missing the point of suicide OP. People don't commit suicide to be remembered...they commit suicide because they simply want to die.
Fair point. I still see roping as a defeat as well, wasted opportunities to advance blackpill

But if people wants to rope then its their choice when their suffering gets worst

Fair point. I still see roping as a defeat as well, wasted opportunities to advance blackpill

But if people wants to rope then its their choice when their suffering gets worst

When you get to the point where you not only lose the will to live, but desperately want to die...things like that become meaningless.

Its simple :
If you truly want to die , you WILL find a way .
If you dont , then you just want attention .

But thats nothing bad , everyone wants attention .
its perfectly human to take drastic measures as a " final call " for empathy .

2190C366 E83B 4886 914B 801A0F1FDC22

Roping is low-T, high-inhib, cuck behavior.