Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ropers are forgotten

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
A lot of incels roped, and even at one point the sub r/incel graveyard (something like that) existed for the fallen brothers, but none of us remember any of their names.

But all of us can name ER, AM and Cho. I think it's about impact.

We will all be forgotten about unless we do something impactful. I'm going to either eat famous paintings or harm a sacred place to have my name in history

Even the incel graveyard is forgotten now, I'm pretty sure many newcels don't know the existence of this guy.

Maybe he roped too. :feelsbadman:

Can you tell me any names you remember of whom roped?

A lot of incels roped, and even at one point the sub r/incel graveyard (something like that) existed for the fallen brothers, but none of us remember any of their names.

I remember fallen brocels.

Most suicide victims get forgotten. The only people people that really remember are their family members

The fact that the graveyard sub got deleted was truly cold even for normies.

There is an unspoken rule of warfare that the graves and burial sites are left alone. Even the most despicable regimes in history mostly respected this rule.

The fact that those places got deleted is truly brutal.

Last edited:
The fact that the graveyard sub got deleted was truly cold even for normies.

There is an unspoken rule of warfare that the graves and burial sites are left alone. Even the most despicable regimes in history mostly respected this rule.

The fact that those places got deleted is truly brutal.
Yeah, hence why some CHOose to have moRE impact

I wrote/am still writing a note announcing my incel life which I hope to be found whenever I die. Hopefully I will have done something great enough to be recognized and remembered by that time.

Never forget our fallen bros...

I wrote/am still writing a note announcing my incel life which I hope to be found whenever I die. Hopefully I will have done something great enough to be recognized and remembered by that time.
Don't rope. I hope you really do something greatER than yourself

Most people who die end up mostly forgotten within a few years. So of course, rejects are forgotten. Although it's worse. I've noticed a huge bias within peoples beliefs regarding the issue of males who go their entire lives having never had a partner. Many people don't seem to accept that this is possible, or dont accept that there are a fuck ton more such guys than they'd ever expect.

They seem to fail to realize that the reason they don't notice such guys is literally due to the fact that they ignore them. Those guys are rejects, they're invisible. No one cares, nor really pays attention when they die.