Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ropemaxxing is so fucking based

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
if you are scared of death, you then live life in fear. the problem with normies is they are too afraid to confront death. they talk about self improvement and preparing for the future, not realizing that this is just bringing them one step closer to the end. we are all on a constant death trip, everybody falls if only in death.

if there is nothing for you in the future, no hope of ascending and living a happy life, you have nothing to lose. i don't think there is anything wrong with just letting yourself go and binging on shallow pleasures until you die from it or rope. because when you seriously seek death, you then accelerate life. we are all moving towards it anyway. nobody is getting any younger

Last edited:
Based you niggers are all gonna die eventually so either get to coping or roping

Based you niggers are all gonna die eventually so either get to coping or roping
so true XD

it's time people face the facts. only death is a reality :feelsrope:

so true XD

it's time people face the facts. only death is a reality :feelsrope:

I always knew I could get outta this shithole whenever I wanted but I gave it one last college try since 2019

Turns out life is a joke for us incels :society:

You are just a cog and slave to make wealthy whites and Jews more money

I always knew I could get outta this shithole whenever I wanted
true. there is always a way out :feelsrope:
Turns out life is a joke for us incels :society:

You are just a cog and slave to make wealthy whites and Jews more money
brutal. it's over