Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Ropemaxx"

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
That is the most obvious word when it comes to spotting a invader, using half-assed adapted incel language. I genuinely haven't seen someone use the exact combination of "ropemaxx" in the forum and when I searched it up, it never existed before 2021 (or at least is rare enough not to show up) and is a 2023 thing.

Normies who steal our language is like an Italian journalist (with helicopter hands) putting pineapple on pizzas (bet none of you will get this), and they should definitely "ropemaxx"

Italian journalist (with helicopter hands) putting pineapple on pizzas (bet none of you will get this)
I don't get it

I like using "ropemaxx" too, i think it's funny. Does that make me an infiltrator? :waitwhat:

117E04BC FDF2 4912 A494 351D7C028B1D

I don't get it
He's probably the lesser known person among Mustache Painter, Georgian Priest afraid of his mom, and Fish Biologist

@mc

When the fuck will fascism make a comeback, especially in Asia? You and me are both in East Asia, we see degenerative, shallow "culture" everyday.
It won't come. This level of shallowness and materialism, snobbism in Asia is out of control indeed. You won't find it anywhere in the world but Asia. Such a cursed place. CCP is nothing different as they are desperate to send out their offsprings to US or UK instead of let them stay in China if they can. It's just a problem of Asia itself. We at least have to admit that "Asian culture" is nothing more than a untermensch pariah capitalism.

It won't come. This level of shallowness and materialism, snobbism in Asia is out of control indeed. You won't find it anywhere in the world but Asia. Such a cursed place. CCP is nothing different as they are desperate to send out their offsprings to US or UK instead of let them stay in China if they can. It's just a problem of Asia itself. We at least have to admit that "Asian culture" is nothing more than a untermensch pariah capitalism.
The doom of Asia will come when it gets older than it already is. They will either have to cull the old or import niggers which is already happening.

The Kaifeng kikes were running to build statue for judeo-bolshevism,destroying what culture we had.

Better to be openly shallow than to deny importance of looks while still lusting for good-looking ones.
East Asians at least recognize importance of looks.

The doom of Asia will come when it gets older than it already is. They will either have to cull the old or import niggers which is already happening.

The Kaifeng kikes were running to build statue for judeo-bolshevism,destroying what culture we had.

We need a new

images

You might be on to something

That is the most obvious word when it comes to spotting a invader, using half-assed adapted incel language. I genuinely haven't seen someone use the exact combination of "ropemaxx" in the forum and when I searched it up, it never existed before 2021 (or at least is rare enough not to show up) and is a 2023 thing.

Normies who steal our language is like an Italian journalist (with helicopter hands) putting pineapple on pizzas (bet none of you will get this), and they should definitely "ropemaxx"
@Ropemaxx

Better to be openly shallow than to deny importance of looks while still lusting for good-looking ones.
East Asians at least recognize importance of looks.
They recognise it but fianlly they will end up buying lots of useless goy luxury stuffs to cover up their subhuman faces and heights. Jfl

@mc

When the fuck will fascism make a comeback, especially in Asia? You and me are both in East Asia, we see degenerative, shallow "culture" everyday.
I heard the unfortunate thing about Asia the more advanced countries have become increasingly westernized and degenerate look at Japan as a prime example where a ridiculous percentage of the adult male population I think it's around 20 to 40% of them or virgins and they spend their time watching anime and purchasing used panties out of a vending machine they have a very little birth rate and they are increasingly dependent on migrant workers to help run their economy usually from Muslim and Korean backgrounds

well I wouldn't want to be breathing chinksect air either if I could help it :feelsYall:

china-getty.jpg