Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (Ropefuel) We will never experience this

• Thread starter Deleted member 36028
  • Start date
Deleted member 36028

Deleted member 36028

Normies must suffer
-

brb gonna take 100 painkillERs :cryfeels::feels::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsrope:

Last edited:
i can't read this is very suifuel

i want a girlfriend where we won't argue or have conflict

This is 100% fanfiction written by a bluepilled incel

>plebbit
Of course you're miserable when you spend time in that cesspool of a site.

A redditor said it so it must be true

even if it's real she is probably going to stop after a few days and just do what she feels like doing

it's going to be a constant struggle to get any affection from today's whores, if not impossible, nobody does late night cuddles with a woman that's slept with 50 men

even if it's real she is probably going to stop after a few days and just do what she feels like doing

it's going to be a constant struggle to get any affection from today's whores, if not impossible, nobody does late night cuddles with a woman that's slept with 50 men
yeah probably, your profile gif though :feelskek:

Wtf is this fruity bullshit. Who even talks like that outside of reddit trannies. I would never want to experience this.

This is 100% fanfiction written by a bluepilled incel

Uff Imagine having this, although is pretty hard to find a girl like that, tbh is more probably she report you for sexual assault or hitting her than she behaves like the redditor's gf. Whats the problem he has btw?

Wtf is this fruity bullshit. Who even talks like that outside of reddit trannies. I would never want to experience this.
maximum copium
Uff Imagine having this, although is pretty hard to find a girl like that, tbh is more probably she report you for sexual assault or hitting her than she behaves like the redditor's gf. Whats the problem he has btw?
just imagine this being an ideal gf though :feelsohh::feels::feelsrope: and it didn't say his problem
she doesnt exist
except maybe vegetable/severely mentally ill women :lul:
forced lobotomies when? :feelsLSD: in roblox ofc

no this is probably a fantasy i cant think of any woman who would see a man cry and still be attracted / be in a relationship with him

no this is probably a fantasy i cant think of any woman who would see a man cry and still be attracted / be in a relationship with him
what's with all this coping in this thread, even if it isn't true, the shit still happens

Bullshit, women dont want to be emotional support, i would doubt even his mother would act like that.

Bullshit, women dont want to be emotional support, i would doubt even his mother would act like that.
it's still suifuel brocel, this shit happens :cryfeels::feelsrope::feels:

maximum copium

just imagine this being an ideal gf though :feelsohh::feels::feelsrope: and it didn't say his problem

forced lobotomies when? :feelsLSD: in roblox ofc
The only copium here is the one injected direct in your asshole. I :feelspuke: at reddit tranny tier lingo with words like "ally" and phrases like "only winner will be our relationship". Only soyddit fags who have their heads too far up their asses love this " therapy talk"

The only copium here is the one injected direct in your asshole. I :feelspuke: at reddit tranny tier lingo with words like "ally" and phrases like "only winner will be our relationship". Only soyddit fags who have their heads too far up their asses love this " therapy talk"
oh come on, despite all this soyddit talk (i actually agree with you on this soy lingo) don't tell me you wouldn't want a gf who's genuinely like this :feelshmm::feelsrope:

oh come on, despite all this soyddit talk (i actually agree with you on this soy lingo) don't tell me you wouldn't want a gf who's genuinely like this :feelshmm::feelsrope:
No I wouldn't. I want a girl who actually talks like a human being. Unwarranted love and compassion only makes me uncomfortable. :feelsbadman:

No I wouldn't. I want a girl who actually talks like a human being. Unwarranted love and compassion only makes me uncomfortable. :feelsbadman:
yeah that's what i mean, one that is actually a human and gives you this love and compassion when you need it, and even when you don't she still gives it. it's pure ropefuel :feels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Stop fucking crying u beta bitch, grow a dick and become alpha like me and the girls will be crawling to you like there is no tomorrow.

LARP.

Foids aren't competent enough to pull off romantic shit like this. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: This reads exactly how a male brain would envision it.

A real foid would just be turned off that a guy showed weakness and be like "Ummm everything is ok honey (ew)".

Hahaha :feelshaha: They don't put that effort even into a Gigachad and you expect that to happen to regular guys? Foids think putting in effort is BENEATH them and will literally never do that. They don't value us men like we do them. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
LARP.

Foids aren't competent enough to pull off romantic shit like this. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: This reads exactly how a male brain would envision it.

A real foid would just be turned off that a guy showed weakness and be like "Ummm everything is ok honey (ew)".

Hahahaha :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
you're actually right, but never mind the "weakness" shit just the rest of it is suifuel

This

Women hate weakness. They will be immediately turned off by such behaviour.
yeah i just replied to another person about this, i didn't read that part well, i just read the rest of the suifuel

Nothing to stress over once you understand the true nature of foids.

this
most people not just women even your closest friends wont do that "hold your hand looked at you then let you sleep on top of them " it's a load of bs even a married couple wom't do that shit women see crying as a sign of weekness and they hate to be around an unstable man it's too good to be true i mean his name is dogexdd for godsake he is probably a scziophrenic fat cuck

Last edited:
This loser never stops lamenting.

Fucking kill me already :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

the moment he starts acting emotional in front of her, like saying i love you back or cries she will instantly dry up and leave him.

even if you get a gf and she treats you extremely well and says this type of stuff to you, if you dare to tear up because of her warmth, she will cheat on you by the next day

I don't give a damn, it's not my fault if I don't have a girlfriend, I tried

the moment he starts acting emotional in front of her, like saying i love you back or cries she will instantly dry up and leave him.

even if you get a gf and she treats you extremely well and says this type of stuff to you, if you dare to tear up because of her warmth, she will cheat on you by the next day
yeah that's the part that doesn't make sense, she definitely went and devoured Chad's cock later on :feelshaha: :feelsbadman::society:
I don't give a damn, it's not my fault if I don't have a girlfriend, I tried
:society:

Normal fags are privileged.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back