Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Rope or cope

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

Cope or rope, that is all.
★★★★★
That's it, those are the 2 options for the ugly inkwell loner. Accept it's over, and try to find copes, or let your mental health deteriorate to a point where you just pop, like a giant fucking bubble, and kill yourself/ and or otheERs.

Never having a real social life/ circle has completely fucked that aspect of my life. I don't relate any of the average normie scum out there, they either ignore or ostracise me. Everything is just fucking superficial and fake. When I overhear conversations it's just the most boring shit, and sounds like people are just trying too hard to "fit in" and appear "normal".

It's just this non stop state of being a mute robot. Work, make money, consume copium, speak to no one. Rinse and repeat. As corny and as cliche as it sounds, humans are social creatures, so when you don't ever really receive that, validation from others, like you belong to a group, you have a place in the world, inevitably you go down the path of despair, ldar and coping.

And trying to meet new people, and become friends, especially in this day and age is near impossible. If you didn't form any relationships with people in highschool, university/ college etc. then you're screwed. Good luck trying to form new friendships now. People just want to stare down at their fucking phones looking at morons posting crappy pictures on Instagram and videos on tik tok. Or they stick to pre established friend groups formed a long time ago and are hesitant to let you in.

But if you're good looking then no problem, most things will just come to you/ or work out by themselves. Lookism is so blatant, yet this liberal soyciety will do everything in its power to deny it and mute those who speak against it. :feelsclown::blackpill:

take the drugpill bro

Coping till the end i guess , It's incredible how disconnected i am from other people tbh

Or become Pope

Of a new awesome incel themed religion :cool:

sorry bro, i feel you