Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Rope] It's been nice knowing you boyos

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
I've been asked to leave my house by my mother, which I've refused but she will be getting the authorities involved to remove me. I will be able to rent for a bit but I'm set to lose my job soon and i generally struggle to find work inbetween jobs, my longest being 3 years Neet. You guys made the existence of an incel somewhat more bearable.

Don't rope bro

Any chance you will live stream your suicide, though?

That's shitty. I hope things go well for you so you don't have to rope :c

Daily Reminder: It doesn't get better.

See you in afterlife brother.

I've been asked to leave my house by my mother, which I've refused but she will be getting the authorities involved to remove me. I will be able to rent for a bit but I'm set to lose my job soon and i generally struggle to find work inbetween jobs, my longest being 3 years Neet. You guys made the existence of an incel somewhat more bearable.
I want to see you in the afterlife, but not like this. Please try to find another job before you rope. Why the fuck is your mom kicking you out? Wtf is with western families just kicking out their children.. i will never understand...

I envy people who are strong enough to rope. see you brocel

Any chance you will live stream your suicide, though?

I doubt it. I dunno why but I'm drawn to the drowning method. Just swim as far as I can till I'm exhausted, so if I have second thoughts I will be too tired to swim back. I'd get some calm in my time underwater.

Wtf how is your own parents doing that

What did you do

I doubt it. I dunno why but I'm drawn to the drowning method. Just swim as far as I can till I'm exhausted, so if I have second thoughts I will be too tired to swim back. I'd get some calm in my time underwater.
Drowning is one of the most uncomfortable deaths followed by fire. Keep also in mind that the Ocean is cold af, you will also get a cramp.

Dear lord do not do this. I’ve had a couple near drowning experiences and it is the worst fucking thing ever.

Wtf how is your own parents doing that

What did you do

I had a fight with my brother, he earns over 60k and buys my mum alot of things, pays her bills etc. Whereas I'm in and out of work, so she picked her favorite son. I'm pretty sure he asked her to kick me out.

How did you manage to climb up from 3 years of NEET?
How old are you?
How do you know you will lose your job?

I think most other deaths than drownings are better.

Wageslaving and living on your own after years of neeting must be a giant shock, also good luck finding a job in the current environment if you lose yours

Don't rope, brother. That is the last thing you should ever do. Stay strong, brother.

Sad shit, man. Sad shit.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsLSD::feelscry::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::giga::giga::feelsPop:

You guys made the existence of an incel somewhat more bearable.
thanks for being here too. we have to look out for one another, no one else will. cherish your brothers