Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rope is the way, embrace death.

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
There are not many ways to go about doing this. it includes hanging, drowning, jumping, gaseous agent, pills, OD on drugs, OD on alcohol, cynide or similar, projectiles.
Things can be mixed up like jumping+ alcohol, pills + rope, most are not accessible to many of us. The best ways is the gunshot possibly mixed with OD and gaseous agent. Some are terryfing like jumping and drowning. So the only way, the most common way , the most popular way, the process which has been done since time immerorial is the rope. The rope is all there is to look up to. The rope is our friend. Its trying to help us. It will free us from our misery. I personally would mix rope + OD on alcohol. I am wondering which rope size will be most comfy.

The ideal method has to have almost no pain, low risk of failure, low risk of accidents/disability, must be simple to setup, easy to test repeatedly, relatively cheap, comprise of easily accessible materials, and it has to have a long track record of usage in executions and euthanasia.

Poisons like SN, nembutal, and other cocktails etc are not easy to find and testing them for quality and purity is even harder if not impossible. Firearms don't offer the opportunity to be tested either. Accidents with firearms can lead to disastrous consequences with your face blown off while you're still alive.

So considering all of these, I have decided that full suspension hanging is the way to go. Its simple to set up and can be repeatedly tested which inspires a lot of confidence in me.

Massive cope. You’re never going to kill yourself.

Rope is friend until the end....

Would much rather an hero in a painless way like rope / jumping even though heights intimidate me. if you do it right you wont feel a thing with both methods.

Niggas that post about suicide here the most are the least likely to rope.

You know why you and I wouldn't rope? Because we are pussies.

Sure u may like the idea of roping find it comforting even but then what??? Do u have actual guts to stand on a chair , place the rope around your neck and let the chair go

as the rope slowly cuts off your air supply choking you as your brain kicks off on overdrive survival instincts and tries to jerk your body around trying to find the chair

Your lungs burn with fire and your brain gets dizzier and you regret it....damn it you shouldnt have done it ... life sucked sure but it was not that bad.... atleast better than the state of void non existence that you are about to enter now

You let out your last pained regretting breath as your brain finally shuts down

12 days later your neighbour sick of the stench in your room finds your rotting corpse being eaten alive by fruit flies

I've attempted partial hanging, I passed out but came back some time after, so rope is risky unless you do it the execution style with neck breaking and all, and tie your hands with no way to make the rope loose or stand up
Its risky only if you don't have a good grounding on the platform underneath you which cancels the pressure of the ligature. When testing, you should back within seconds of feeling the pressure of the noose increasing.

I've attempted partial hanging, I passed out but came back some time after, so rope is risky unless you do it the execution style with neck breaking and all, and tie your hands with no way to make the rope loose or stand up
this is a must watch video on how quickly blood choke kills a hanging person when the pressure of the ligature is placed at the right area of the neck:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHRchAjxUMA