Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Rope is coming nearer and nearer

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Kill everybody I see
★★★★★
I’m loosing all interest in my hobbies and copes and I can no longer cope with the fact that I’m not loved and the sexual frustration just torments me everyday. No more hopes of ascending just anxiety,depression and thoughts of violence if I had enough money I would buy 10 pills of Xanax and take them all at once, I know where to get them I just don’t have the money for it. I’m tired I wanna leave I have no friends no girlfriend my family sees me as a failure everyone outside treats me like shit or ignores me ,I have to rot in bed all day staring at a wall because I can’t FUCKING stand when I leave my house and I see these privileged bastards enjoy shit I never got to experience I’m fucking done FUCK GOD FUCK HUMANITY FUCK FOIDS FUCK MY PARENTS FUCK MYSELF FUCK YOU FUCK EVERYBODY

Going through the same shit, I have no support system whatsoever and copes don’t do anything for me anymore. My family is one of the most ropefuel parts, ethnic households are SHIT

Won't kill you
If it’s pressed with fentanyl it will surely do the job plus off that much I’ll find a way to off myself