Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Rope if you're a manlet.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21821
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21821

+ TrueAlphaCel +
-
It doesn't matter what you do, toilets and normies and even tyrones will just think you are a joke.

>If you go to the gym, you are just angry and want to "prove", because you are the small dog barking at a bigger one.
It's just "Napoleon syndrome", "Short man syndrome".
You just want to act like "real men" do. Because you are not considered a real man, you are just a kid in the eyes of this society.
"Manlet"...fuck that shit. We are Boylets.

>If you try to ask a girl out, they will treat you like trash.
Saying no is never enough! They have to crush you, because you're just a horny little Chihuahua trying to breed a (insert beautiful dog breed here)

I would have done anything for her :cryfeels: but she chose to give her all to tyrone and normies at parties.
I'm still having conversations with her in my head.
Daydreaming about a better future.
Sometimes i snap back to reality just to realise, that the things that happened in my head, weren't real.

:feelsrope: Roping is cucked, the meek shall inherit the earth

It doesn't matter what you do, toilets and normies and even tyrones will just think you are a joke.

>If you go to the gym, you are just angry and want to "prove", because you are the small dog barking at a bigger one.
It's just "Napoleon syndrome", "Short man syndrome".
You just want to act like "real men" do. Because you are not considered a real man, you are just a kid in the eyes of this society.
"Manlet"...fuck that shit. We are Boylets.

>If you try to ask a girl out, they will treat you like trash.
Saying no is never enough! They have to crush you, because you're just a horny little Chihuahua trying to breed a (insert beautiful dog breed here)

I would have done anything for her :cryfeels: but she chose to give her all to tyrone and normies at parties.
Sometimes i snap back to reality just to realise, that the things that happened in my head, weren't real.
No :feelsjuice:

MLM (Manlet lives matter)

Brutal. The way you described those experiences is exactly how I imagined them even before I could put my thoughts into words, which is why I never saw any hope in trying. People say "if you never try, you're bound to fail :soy:" but this thread reminds me that the only thing I was missing out on was the possibility of relating to it even more.

MLM (Manlet lives matter)

Killing yourself over other people's opinions is a pussy

Don't rope. Approach tall stacies instead to damage their egos.

Don't rope. Approach tall stacies instead to damage their egos.
The first Stacy I try this on will make use of the unofficial law that forbids unattractive men from saying "hi" to foids and I'll be left to rot in prison surrounded by thugmaxxed dark triad Chads and Tyrones. Not gonna rope either though.

"Oneitis", yes?