Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rooting for villains in horror films

• Thread starter Deleted member 35336
  • Start date
Deleted member 35336

Deleted member 35336

Ul Fura
-
I'm someone who loves horror and I consider it a guilty pleasure of mine. Even if they're badly made, I still find some entertainment value in them. What appeals to me the most is that none of the main characters are unlikeable and are incredibly stupid generic normalfags, chads and foids and I root for them getting killed by whatever supernatural unstoppable force the villain is in the horror movie I watch that week. I don't know why, but it's very entertaining watching them get picked off one by one, and since in a lot of horror movies the antagonist wins, I'm left satisfied that the side I rooted for won. Great feeling, man. Would recommend.

I always root for the villains also. :feelsjuice:

Its based wish fulfillment in the same way some isekai anime is, with you self-inserting into the protagonist, or in this case antagonist, speaking only in joking terms though of course :feelshmm:

Its based wish fulfillment in the same way some isekai anime is, with you self-inserting into the protagonist, or in this case antagonist, speaking only in joking terms though of course :feelshmm:
In Minecraft. :feelsthink:

I have a digging stick that i use to root for roots...