Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy RooshV is no ally of ours.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

The garbage he writes here. Stabbing us in the back, selling us out, shitting & passing on us.

"I was a successful fornicator for nearly two decades. Using both inherent abilities and acquired skill, I learned how to chat up women in just about any environment, show value, and—if a woman had attraction for me—profit with at least one instance of casual sex. "

Imagine knowing who is pua piece of shit is until now JFL

Was he ever our "ally"?

Dude, Roosh is an ex-PUA who used to prey and sell his scam courses and books to incels, and when his PUA business shriveled, he shifted all of his narrative to that christian traditionalist alt-lite bullshit, he was never our ally and never will be.

This is news? Roosh was never our ally. He was a PUA bullshitter until that scam collapsed. Then he tried to "reinvent" himself as a bunch of different things (MGTOW, Christian fundie, etc.) He's always been a phony and always will be. That said, I'm not outraged or anything because this is exactly what I'd expect from him. This is more of a stab from the front than a stab in the back.

Why is it never Dad's basement? Single motherhood likely but nigga still paying the bills.

Roosh was never our ally. He was a PUA bullshitter until that scam collapsed. Then he tried to "reinvent" himself as a bunch of different things (MGTOW, Christian fundie, etc.) He's always been a phony and always will be. That said, I'm not outraged or anything because this is exactly what I'd expect from him

Biggest hypocrite on the planet. The only reason he’s now a Christian is because he’s too old to attract women any more and he’s coping by telling himself sex is for sinners.

Why is it never Dad's basement? Single motherhood likely but nigga still paying the bills.
Because they want to call into question your masculinity. Being taken care of by a woman is seen as weak.

Tbh

Most foids cant pay for shit and get indirectly carried by men their entire lives.

Chad got broke. Throw some real money in his direction and you will see him fucking young hookers left and right.

That has been a long established point

Biggest hypocrite on the planet. The only reason he’s now a Christian is because he’s too old to attract women any more and he’s coping by telling himself sex is for sinners.
RooshV is trash.

He's a snake oil salesman.

Redpill bootcamp money is starting to dry up and it's seen as unsavory compared to 10 years ago thanks to Soyciety. The next logical scam is preaching about how JEEZUS saved his life. And you can learn how he did it too, if you buy his book!

He's a snake oil salesman.

Redpill bootcamp money is starting to dry up and it's seen as unsavory compared to 10 years ago thanks to Soyciety. The next logical scam is preaching about how JEEZUS saved his life. And you can learn how he did it too, if you buy his book!

JFL at the last sentence... You know it...

He's even now attacking "Game"... The confidence tricking is off the charts.

The garbage he writes here. Stabbing us in the back, selling us out, shitting & passing on us.
Seems like he overdosed on evangelical crap

After he engaged in all sorts of degenerate behavior he now wants to act like hes morally superior. Hes approaching 50. No young women want him

After he engaged in all sorts of degenerate behavior he now wants to act like hes morally superior. Hes approaching 50. No young women want him
Where are all the good women :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

HI is basically the male equivalent of a postwall thot

RooshV is fucking deluded. he imagines himself as a real life Joesph Seed from Far Cry 5

If Roosh was genuinely "repentant", he would relinquish all money he made from his books, materials, etc. and live in abject poverty for the rest of this life.

Agree. Probably developed ED and/or is plagued by STD's too jfl.

Dude used to be a PUA so I'm not surprised. Still, fuck him.

Post-wall thots either "find God", take on some New Age-y hobby, or surround themselves with cats. In Roosh's case, he did the first thing, and I find it amazing how he essentially followed the life path of a typical carousel riding roastie, which is basically : fuck your way through your 20's and 30's / hit 40, and you're not as attractive to the opposite sex anymore / find something that gives you purpose.

He basically admits he was an incel before he started game, then became the PUA expert we all know, and is now back to being incel. Yes, he's an incel, as Involuntary CELibate: He built a bad reputation, now people recognize him, and foids won't fuck him due to that as well as his age. Also, Amazon is no longer selling his books (but he says he decided to pull them off the market). And PayPal terminated partnerships with him. He has a microbiology degree but due to his reputation, it’s very likely he won’t get hired in his field, so now he survives by discussing religion on YouTube.

If Roosh was genuinely "repentant", he would relinquish all money he made from his books, materials, etc. and live in abject poverty for the rest of this life.

Agree. Probably developed ED and/or is plagued by STD's too jfl.

Yes, that's very likely as well.

I was a follower of Roosh for a time, but deep inside, I never liked him. He's a scammer with an arrogant flair, just like all PUAs. His descriptions of Colombia didn’t quite make sense (I should know, I'm fucking Colombian), which is why I don't think he has spent time in Colombia long term, and that’s when I started having doubts.

Game tactics are bullshit, and he was able to bang because he's tall (I think 6'2?) and sports that shaggy caveman look, which a lot of foids love. I bet half of the girls he fucked were prostitutes. He also admitted that Game tactics (i.e. negging, teasing, acting like you own the place, and just overall being an asshole) do not work in Denmark and Iceland, which negates the effectiveness of Game. Here’s exactly what he wrote about Denmark:

“Therefore, when it comes to getting laid, your American attitude and belief system will cockblock the fuck out of you before you even open your mouth. Since basically the entire point of game is showing you’re better than the next guy, something that Jante Law specifically forbids, it’s no surprise to find that game efforts will not be well received in Denmark, especially if you consider yourself an alpha male. It was amusing how often and how quickly I’d offend every Danish girl without even trying”

Yeah of course not, he is a PUA scammer and only cares about the money he gets selling books, scamming poor incels with his redpill garbage

He was our ally ?

I heard he is married now. I dont know if that is true or not. Anyway, he is rich now from scamming incels. So i dont care much for him. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

he is like a child who have his hands on the hot stove for 10,20,30 years and now finally figure out it is hot and hazardous...
and this new found knowledge make him so superior to everyone else?

i dont feel sorry for him, i feel sorry for people who don't think he is a pathetic narcissitic buffoon.

Since when was he our ally?

Roosh V is controlled opposition. He is an avid supporter of Donald Trump. An interesting thing about Roosh is he and Trump share the same birthday, June 14

Specifically, it's the 33rd birthday, 33 is the "freemason" signature.

Roosh V has written about us before:

We’re only a year or two off from op-eds in the New York Times suggesting Incel Concentration Camps. Are you a man who women don’t want to sleep with? Off to the gulags! You won’t even be allowed to masturbate.

Lastly: here's something that is interesting:

coincidence? i think not

Last edited:
Do we have any real allies?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back