Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

roosh v has more requirements for his woman than a 10/10 stacy in her 20s has for chad

U

uninstall

Banned
-
this man is unbelievable

he shows high IQ in his articles, but at the same time has the syndrome of the never-satisfied-cunt

no bitch is ever good enough for him

this motherfucker is either lying and secretly hiding his family to portray himself as this victim of women in order to sell more books or simply a retarded idiot searching for a unicorn

What is his requirements? I don’t listen to his PUA bullshit.

You know it's true when the wise St. uninstall says so. The Saint of approaching.

All PUA types are deranged lunatics with unrealistic standards. I remember that edgelord who called himself "Mystery" wanted 2 bisexual 10/10 19y.o gigastacies that (and I quote: ) "loved each other as much as they loved him". JFL

Last edited:
It's good that men have high requirements and we should encourage that. It's worse if they should have low standards, then they are playing right into the hands of female empowerment and are enabling their hypergamy.

RooshV is mentally not all there.

Basically an incel who tricked and sex tourismed his way into social status he never would have had. now he has to deal with the consequences.

he would have been better if he had just got an arranged marriage to a traditional arab girl and never done the pua thing tbh

It's good that men have high requirements and we should encourage that. It's worse if they should have low standards, then they are playing right into the hands of female empowerment and are enabling their hypergamy.

high requirements and unreal requirements are two different things

he has unreal
RooshV is mentally not all there.

Basically an incel who tricked and sex tourismed his way into social status he never would have had. now he has to deal with the consequences.

he would have been better if he had just got an arranged marriage to a traditional arab girl and never done the pua thing tbh

he is basically doing mental mastrubation for years

So I have heard about Roosh V before this thread but never bothered to look up any photos of him until now.

Why are we talking about this guy? He looks okay to me, handsome even. All his PUA shit is probably him just being decent looking.

From what I've read from him he just wants a traditional religious woman in her 20s or something. Or there's more to it?

From what I've read from him he just wants a traditional religious woman in her 20s or something. Or there's more to it?
Lol bro that's insane

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back