Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel RoomMate Saw Me Dancing in my Room

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

Clubs are suifuel for me so when i want. dance i just put on headphones and dance like crazy in my own room. I do these really weird dances. I don't do dances that i think look good i do dances that feel the best. I find head movement makes music feel better so I like to swing that as much as possible (music on swingsets is literally the best).

Anyway, my room doesn't have a lock on it because it's just a sliding door den near the door of the apartment. It doesn't even fully close and there's still a little slit you can see through even when the doors are closed, my Chad roommate just opened it to ask me something and i didn't hear him because of the headphones.I then do a spin and see him. I immeditely pull it over and am like "uhhh what".

He's just there with a big smile on his face, he's like "having fun there boss?"

I'm like "uhhhhhh... yeah"

He's like "hahahahaha ok, btw did x happen with thdfsdgsgs (nonsense apartment related stuff)"

I am so humiliated, I feel like he's going to tell everyone about his autistic roommate, I looked SO AUTISTIC

I've never danced. Too humiliating.

I've never danced. Too humiliating.

Dancing only looks good if done by 1% of men and 100% of toilets. There is a looks threshold the vast majority of men don't pass, hence "dancing isn't masculine" because most men don't look good (dancing).

Dancing only looks good if done by 1% of men and 100% of toilets. There is a looks threshold the vast majority of men don't pass, hence "dancing isn't masculine" because most men don't look good (dancing).
I had an uncle that danced pretty good. He died from cancer before he reached 50. I doubt there are any fat women who are good dancers. So I refute your argument.

I dance to sometimes, actually pretty often. It's a good and fun cope.
Got caught dancing too a few times, but it was okay I guess.
What did you danced to if I may ask?:feelsmage:

People with same im a bluepilled cuck if i say.

I don't like this person's personality or song lyrics in any way, they are super bluepilled mainstream pop music.

I just like the beat and the rhythm of the song and that's why i dance to it, i don't give a fuck about the lyrical content.

Sounds like low-inhib stuff. Why do you care?

I can’t dance

You’re a fakecel now according to that one thread :dab:

Its okay if a foid does it. But ony fags and soyboy pansies dance so you should be ashamed for dancing as a man.

If you've ever danced with a girl, hell, if a girl you don't know has ever asked YOU to dance with her or complimented your dancing, you mog the average normie male.