Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting roommate hates my guts

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
My roommate hates my guts. My only communication with him is a text once a month asking for rent. I haven't had a conversation with him for years. He is a very low tier normie, he might as well be a incel. Still he hates me. I hear him talking to his friends about how weird I am.

My roommate hates my guts. My only communication with him is a text once a month asking for rent. I haven't had a conversation with him for years. He is a very low tier normie, he might as well be a incel. Still he hates me. I hear him talking to his friends about how weird I am.
Its beyond over if other incels think you're weird tbh.

His life probably sucks, let the man cope lmao :feelskek:

How long have you two been roommates

What a crab in the bucket faggot.

I think @chudur-budur had some very good advice on how to deal with roommates

Sounds like an awesome arrangement if the cold war's been stable for 3 years.

wtf lol how do you guys not talk for a year after living for 3 years already

Ya it's funny. If I leave my room he will immediately go back into his room to avoid me.
I hardly had any conversations with my roommates but going on like that for months would just be too much

Ya it's funny. If I leave my room he will immediately go back into his room to avoid me.
I would just stay in the living room and play music and be obnoxious as hell.

Wait... do you ever spend time in the same room without talking to eachother? I'd feel weird if I had a roommate, all these awkward silences.

Wait... do you ever spend time in the same room without talking to eachother? I'd feel weird if I had a roommate, all these awkward silences.
Yes but usually for about 30 seconds.

Talking shit about a literal incel as a male for an extended period of time is typical low-tier normie behaviour.
He is a cunt but I wouldn't sweat it, low-tier normies are nasty people, they know they only thing they mog on the totem pole is people like you and I so they will relentlessly mock us and shame us to keep us down. The meme about school bullies and bullies in general being insecure about their position in the social hierarchy is true, the truth is that most people are bullies and they bully whoever is below them to keep their status afloat.

Sounds ideal tbh. Most of my former housemates were super outgoing druggies who had no concept of social exhaustion or real boundaries besides "don't touch my shit." Knocking on your door and coming into your room to smoke cigarettes and drink beer at 2 am after the bars and shit like that.

Sounds ideal tbh. Most of my former housemates were super outgoing druggies who had no concept of social exhaustion or real boundaries besides "don't touch my shit." Knocking on your door and coming into your room to smoke cigarettes and drink beer at 2 am after the bars and shit like that.
Dang that sucks.

Damn i probably would be the same. Are you high inhib?