Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Roomates new boyfriend

How do you not snap under those circumstances?

How do you not snap under those circumstances?
I'm 30yo
I "snaped" long before I had housemates. The only upside to living to 30 as an incel is that this stuff doesn't phase me too much anymore. If a normie had to live my life they would have gone insane and roped at 22 or 23.

When i coped with mmorpgs,there was this guy in a pretty famous guild.There was a rumour that he had a gf and that she did everything for him.This guy was a no life loser(he played for 13-15 hours a days),and he had a gf who did everything for him.Life on earth is a joke.

When i coped with mmorpgs,there was this guy in a pretty famous guild.There was a rumour that he had a gf and that she did everything for him.This guy was a no life loser(he played for 13-15 hours a days),and he had a gf who did everything for him.Life on earth is a joke.
He must of had a great personality

If my roommate doesn't clean his dishes, I just put his dishes in the dumpster.
He has started cleaning his dishes now
full
low-inhib mogs me. My roommates do things that are even worse and I've never had the balls to confront. Gonna move out soon though. I hate living with people.

Why tf are you roommates with a foid and you arent fucking her are you broken get tf away from her

NEETcells, never regret that you didn’t get a job, buy a car/ get your license, move out of home, get fit whatever. It will not make any difference.

You need to make a bettER CHOice of roommates.

go ER on them. fucking hell.

JFL at OP for having foid roommates. Have you considered making him pay part of the rent?

She met him on tinder about 4 weeks ago and Ive had to listen to him fucking her every night of this last week.

This dude is such a fucking asshole. Complete man child but still chad

He has no job

No money

No car

Lives between his mother’s house and his friends couch (and I guess now here with me FFS)

He’s in some bullshit band that sounds like garbage. All day he just lays in this girls bed and watches Netflix WHILE SHE GOES TO WORK she buys him food and alcohol, does his laundry and cooks him diner almost every night. How can you go from strangers to basically a king and servant relationship in just 4 weeks?

He’s attractive

That’s literally all you need in life to live on easy street.

I have to come home after my 10-hour wagecell job to this piece of shit just chilling on the couch.

He left a shit mess in the kitchen that I have to clean before I can cook my own dinner. Id tell him to clean up his mess but he’s in the middle of fucking my roommate.

Doing chads dishes while listening to him clap his slaves cheeks, I cant help but reflect on the work and self-improvement I’ve put myself through the last decade in a feudal attempt to ascend.

NEETcells, never regret that you didn’t get a job, buy a car/ get your license, move out of home, get fit whatever. It will not make any difference.

I struggle to put this shit into words but if you could just see the extent to which girls will go to please chad. Its so fucking over.
I've lived with several female roommates over the last 5 years. I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
Bladerunnerquotecel

She met him on tinder about 4 weeks ago and Ive had to listen to him fucking her every night of this last week.

This dude is such a fucking asshole. Complete man child but still chad

He has no job

No money

No car

Lives between his mother’s house and his friends couch (and I guess now here with me FFS)

He’s in some bullshit band that sounds like garbage. All day he just lays in this girls bed and watches Netflix WHILE SHE GOES TO WORK she buys him food and alcohol, does his laundry and cooks him diner almost every night. How can you go from strangers to basically a king and servant relationship in just 4 weeks?

He’s attractive

That’s literally all you need in life to live on easy street.

I have to come home after my 10-hour wagecell job to this piece of shit just chilling on the couch.

He left a shit mess in the kitchen that I have to clean before I can cook my own dinner. Id tell him to clean up his mess but he’s in the middle of fucking my roommate.

Doing chads dishes while listening to him clap his slaves cheeks, I cant help but reflect on the work and self-improvement I’ve put myself through the last decade in a feudal attempt to ascend.

I struggle to put this shit into words but if you could just see the extent to which girls will go to please chad. Its so fucking over.
Immasculate him in front of her
Low key physically intimidate him
If he comes at you deck him and physically embarrass him don't beat on him embarassment is worse
At least this will bring him down a notch at least in her eyes it will have some effect
NEVER DO THEIR DISHES
CLEAN YOUR DISHES EAT RECLEAN STACK ONLY DISHES YOU ATE FROM
KEEP IN YOUR ROOM
COME TO EAT EVERY TIME WITH CLEAN PLATES FROM YOUR ROOM SO THEY WONDER HOW THE FUCK YOU KEEP GETTING CLEAN DISHES WHEN THEY DONT WASH UP
FUCK THEM

Last edited: