Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ronnie McNutt's suicide makes me angry.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
No one gave a crap about him when his life fell apart but when he's about to turn his head into mush, all of a sudden everyone is calling him NOW caring about his wellbeing. And all this virtue signalling about his "mental health", he had no mental problems, he just decided he had no reason to live after he was cheated on and was fired, which he was right about, and decided to end it instead of rotting. People just don't want to accept this is how fragile the average man's life is.

This is facts. Suicide is unfortunately one of the very few options that most of us have, and a very reasonable option as well.

Who the fuck is this guy? I have no idea what you're talking about fam

He would have roped years ago if he was in our shoes

he had no mental problems, he just decided he had no reason to live after he was cheated on and was fired, which he was right about, and decided to end it instead of rotting. People just don't want to accept this is how fragile the average man's life is.

Who the fuck is this guy? I have no idea what you're talking about fam
He was cheated on by his girlfriend and was fired from his job. He livestreamed his suicide on FaceBook where he gave his reasons for killing himself and then blew his head off with a shotgun. He's been posted a lot, surprised you haven't seen him yet.

His last name is mcnutt ngl it was over from the start

They should write Hey guys, I guess that’s it. on his headstone

When men are forced to live life on legendary mode while foids live life on tutorial mode with cheat codes enabled, it shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone when men decide to start blowing their skulls open on social media

He was cheated on by his girlfriend and was fired from his job. He livestreamed his suicide on FaceBook where he gave his reasons for killing himself and then blew his head off with a shotgun. He's been posted a lot, surprised you haven't seen him yet.
So why did this guy in particular get a load of fame? Doesn't this happen a lot?

Niggas rope everyday. Why should I give a shit about some sexhaver who was so bluepilled and spineless that he killed himself over some whore? Everyone here who’s virtue signaling about this needs to get a fucking grip tbh. I’m willing to bet money that he posted on cuckit and thought we were beneath him.

No one gave a crap about him when his life fell apart but when he's about to turn his head into mush, all of a sudden everyone is calling him NOW caring about his wellbeing. And all this virtue signalling about his "mental health", he had no mental problems, he just decided he had no reason to live after he was cheated on and was fired, which he was right about, and decided to end it instead of rotting. People just don't want to accept this is how fragile the average man's life is.

He was cheated on? How do you know this? I thought she just dumped him. Also does anyone have his instagram?

Suicide is a rational reaction to the world, and the most sane action one can take

I didnt watch it because I dont do gore

McNutt sounds like he was more fragile than the average man though as he couldn't get over a simple breakup with an ugly foid.

it sounds like the EXACT THING that made him pull the trigger was his ex saying something cunty on the phone

I didnt watch it because I dont do gore

McNutt sounds like he was more fragile than the average man though as he couldn't get over a simple breakup with an ugly foid.
For some guys that's the only thing keeping them going. Do you genuinely think he could find another girl? And being unemployed in the USA is a death sentence in some areas.

he should have killed his former boss and be made into a martyr for wageslaves across the world.

Niggas rope everyday. Why should I give a shit about some sexhaver who was so bluepilled and spineless that he killed himself over some whore? Everyone here who’s virtue signaling about this needs to get a fucking grip tbh. I’m willing to bet money that he posted on cuckit and thought we were beneath him.
Everything I'm thinking.

Yea no one cares till someone dies, jfl clown world

Rest in Peace, him and numerous others who took their lives to escape the shitshow.

Get a grip? No one's virtue signalling. And most here would turn on each other over anything, so this "well he said mean things about us" is stupid.

If your life is so fragile that you feel compelled to kill yourself, that's a mental health issue. It's a mental health problem to have such fragile stability that you can be moved to kill yourself. The idea behind mental health is that it's inherently unhealthy to kill yourself.

For some guys that's the only thing keeping them going. Do you genuinely think he could find another girl? And being unemployed in the USA is a death sentence in some areas.

I actually do think he could've. His standards were clearly very low. It's a lot harder for guys that aren't attracted to women below their looksmatch.

His ex and boss should have been charged with criminal negligence.

No one gives af about you when you are alive.

You have an anger problem.

MC Nutt:feelshaha: ...that’s what we called the mcnutt in our army platoon

Get a grip? No one's virtue signalling. And most here would turn on each other over anything, so this "well he said mean things about us" is stupid.
I have to disagree with you here. McNutt is literally what an IT poster is like. He probably didn't give a shit about us and, from what I can gather, probably would denied the blackpill.

No one cares about men in society water is wet