Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ronaldinho marries his TWO girlfriends

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Ronaldinho to marry two girlfriends at same wedding after living with them at his £5m Rio mansion

geEzhY5.png

i6Kf1PC.jpg

JpgpptQ.png

EOcCgZ7.jpg

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...ge-two-women-priscialla-coelho-beatriz-souza/

oKfN46u.png

Dude. This guy would have been a truecel if he didn't gain status as a soccer player.

Dude. This guy would have been a truecel if he didn't gain status as a soccer player.

Status is the most underrated factor here on incels.is. Probably, because most incels are autistic college boys and hence live in an environment in which things seem relatively equal with this dorm, canteen, class room dome surrounding them. But status is fucking important. And once you're older than 14 you also realize that just briefly sticking your dick into something that despises you is not the same as actually feeling affection, love, tenderness - being in an actual relationship etc.

And once you're older than 14 you also realize that just briefly sticking your dick into something that despises you is not the same as actually feeling affection, love, tenderness - being in an actual relationship etc.
i think people here understand this

Holy shit he is building his own personal harem

Ronaldinhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Deserves 100 wives, monster of a player in his prime, but yeah this guy would be truecel without his status and money kek, just another blackpill.

Ronaldinhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Deserves 100 wives, monster of a player in his prime, but yeah this guy would be truecel without his status and money kek, just another blackpill.
YYEEEEES. I fucking love ronny so much man. this would be rage fuel for anyone who doesnt love the bucktooth brazilian. fuaaaark he mustve fucked mad broads back in his barca days. he still mogs me into the ground.
3somes every single day in ronnies house. what a man, what a life

YYEEEEES. I fucking love ronny so much man. this would be rage fuel for anyone who doesnt love the bucktooth brazilian. fuaaaark he mustve fucked mad broads back in his barca days. he still mogs me into the ground.
3somes galore in ronnies house. what a man, what a life
He lifemogs most Chads tbh

Status is the most underrated factor here on incels.is. Probably, because most incels are autistic college boys and hence live in an environment in which things seem relatively equal with this dorm, canteen, class room dome surrounding them. But status is fucking important. And once you're older than 14 you also realize that just briefly sticking your dick into something that despises you is not the same as actually feeling affection, love, tenderness - being in an actual relationship etc.
Yes, status is always a big thing, it exudes those on the lower end of the PSL scale to do well.

Love is temporary, but hardly nothing measures up to "teen love," as that's probably closet thing most people would experience what "genuine love" actually feels like. The ability to pair-bond is also strong around those ages... some people even end up marrying their high school sweethearts because of it.