Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ‘ Romper Stomper ‘ is a blackpilled movie

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
I just watched the movie Romper Stomper (Link to movie here -https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=romper%20stomper&kind=video, give it a watch.)

This post contains spoilers, if you dont care keep reading. I advise you watch the movie before reading to see what im talking about, but the movie features major blackpills.

PLOT: In this movie, a gang of skinheads meet a junkie that has been raped by her dad. This whore sleeps with the main skinhead, Hando, on the first night. They become a couple, and a fight happens between the skinheads and a group of asians. The skinheads are outnumbered. This is the first major problem of the movie. If this woman wasnt there, this would of probably been the main threat of the movie. Fast forward, there is less in the group, and Hando kicks her out after getting tired of her stupid shit. Davey, Handos best friend, is orbiting this whore and takes after her after she is kicked out. He gives her his address, tells her to meet her there. She ends up calling the police on the gang, with the gang getting arrested and one killed (a young member). Hando escapes, and goes to Daveys place. The junkie has already had sex with Davey just only after knowing him for a few days. Hando decides they should stick together, as he has a plan. They end up on a beach, and Hando wants to get rid of the bitch by abandoning her with some cash, as she will get in the way. She hears this, and in the smartest idea eved, she burns down the car they were using to get around. A fight ensues, with Hando trying to kill this bitch after she admits she called the police. Davey ends up bettering over Hando, killing him.

BLACKPILLS - So, this drug addicted foid ends up calling the police on a group of people, gets one killed, gets the rest arrested, burns down a car, breaks apart a friendship (multiple ones), gets another guy killed, and slept with both of the guys. I was really hoping she would of died or something, she was fucking annoying and made everything worse. The gang was misplaced due to the asians taking iver their main base, and her actions were worse than the asians. Foids will literally get you and your friends killed and break up life lasting friendships and get you and your friends killed, after barely knowing you. I guess i should blame the guys, they fought over her and should of realized a whore like her isnt worth it. You kinda have to watch the movie to see this shit, im bad at explaining and its late, so i kinda am not in the best state to explain this.

TL;DR - junkie whore gets people arrested and killed and is the main problem of movie

Bald junkie foids are stacies

I vaguely remember watching this movie, i got pissed when Nazis beat up ricecels.

I watched the movie as well. But that was in 2014 or so. I don't remember much of it or its relation to the blackpill ideology.

Yeah, I watched it too. Perfectly shows the power of the pussy, just like OP described it in details.

Not going to watch a movie about degenerate scum, thank you very much.

I just watched the movie Romper Stomper (Link to movie here -https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=romper%20stomper&kind=video, give it a watch.)

This post contains spoilers, if you dont care keep reading. I advise you watch the movie before reading to see what im talking about, but the movie features major blackpills.

PLOT: In this movie, a gang of skinheads meet a junkie that has been raped by her dad. This whore sleeps with the main skinhead, Hando, on the first night. They become a couple, and a fight happens between the skinheads and a group of asians. The skinheads are outnumbered. This is the first major problem of the movie. If this woman wasnt there, this would of probably been the main threat of the movie. Fast forward, there is less in the group, and Hando kicks her out after getting tired of her stupid shit. Davey, Handos best friend, is orbiting this whore and takes after her after she is kicked out. He gives her his address, tells her to meet her there. She ends up calling the police on the gang, with the gang getting arrested and one killed (a young member). Hando escapes, and goes to Daveys place. The junkie has already had sex with Davey just only after knowing him for a few days. Hando decides they should stick together, as he has a plan. They end up on a beach, and Hando wants to get rid of the bitch by abandoning her with some cash, as she will get in the way. She hears this, and in the smartest idea eved, she burns down the car they were using to get around. A fight ensues, with Hando trying to kill this bitch after she admits she called the police. Davey ends up bettering over Hando, killing him.

BLACKPILLS - So, this drug addicted foid ends up calling the police on a group of people, gets one killed, gets the rest arrested, burns down a car, breaks apart a friendship (multiple ones), gets another guy killed, and slept with both of the guys. I was really hoping she would of died or something, she was fucking annoying and made everything worse. The gang was misplaced due to the asians taking iver their main base, and her actions were worse than the asians. Foids will literally get you and your friends killed and break up life lasting friendships and get you and your friends killed, after barely knowing you. I guess i should blame the guys, they fought over her and should of realized a whore like her isnt worth it. You kinda have to watch the movie to see this shit, im bad at explaining and its late, so i kinda am not in the best state to explain this.

TL;DR - junkie whore gets people arrested and killed and is the main problem of movie
Men are pathetic apes that would fight for a whore that isn’t worth, whores are whores, weak and pathetic men fight for them, for what exactly? Friendship is more important than any woman, I’d just fight for family and very close friends