Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Romantic kissing is a cucked practice that's mainly prevalent in low-T countries, but doesn't occur at all in high-T countries

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
@XOR should have sex with me/be my GF. I mean after all girls like funny guys right? That's what IT told me.

Don't worry I'll follow all the advice for sex that you gave in this thread

She'll get banned before she becomes your gf.

It's over.

Fuck man, incels never catch a break. Never began.

The mods don't want to believe that it's a foid. At best, it's a blue pilled cuck, but its posts have a very, very feminine undertone.

The mods don't want to believe that it's a foid. At best, it's a blue pilled cuck, but its posts have a very, very feminine undertone.
It could just be their choice of avi but I definitely agree. Definitely seems like an alt-right trad LARPer or something. That said this place is already a shit show/circus anyways. Lmfao.

It could just be their choice of avi but I definitely agree. Definitely seems like an alt-right trad LARPer or something. That said this place is already a shit show/circus anyways. Lmfao.

The Absolute State of Cucks.co.

The Absolute State of Cucks.co.
She's not the only one either. There was another two as well I sent info on at least one got perma'd for a different reason but a win's a win.

The responses to this thread is demonstrating the power of socialization over the masses @BlkPillPres.

And it shows just how advanced the spread of soy has become.

Soy is the true pandemic threatening humanity.
Its out of control..Soy abundance..

No decent looking kike foid would ever kiss, get fucked, and get creampied by us.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I think this post is proof that Jews have a very matriarchal culture.

The yentas take command over everything while the Jewish autists shuckle in the basement, read the Talmud, and fantasize about hugging and kissing Slavic girl prostitutes at night (many of them underage).

(((It's over))) tbh :feelsrope:

Kissing is the ultimate proof of ascension since it requires the foid to look at your ugly mug/ tasting your subhuman saliva/ smelling your disgusting breath, in contrast to having sex which basically requires no eye contact.
a prostitute will never be willing to kiss me and just rather let me fuck her doggy while not looking at my ugly fucking face.

ME is low T? You're coping hard jfl.
The decisive factor with respect to the Middle East is clearly the rate of consanguineous marriages, which is high there.

You go from kissing your cousin because she's your relative to kissing her during your arranged marriage with her. Incest explains the social etiology of romantic kissing :feelskek:

Incest and romantic kissing are therefore traits of sedentary societies (and thus lower T ones), and although being sedentary and relatively lower T is not necessarily a bad thing, given that it's a prerequisite to the development of higher civilization and patriarchy, it can easily go overboard into effeminacy and feminism -- or cultural decadence (as we see now, and I argue the prevalence of romantic kissing as a public display of affection is precisely decadent; it's rooted in incest, facilitated by feminism, and fueled by envy).

Last edited:
Kissing seems awkward idk how I’d even do it without my nose getting crushed

Kissing seems awkward idk how I’d even do it without my nose getting crushed

The absolute state of kiss cucks -- putting their mouths where another man's cum has been, and liking it.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
It's cultural thing . Introduced by jewllywood.

Kisses me
Kisses me 3
Kisses me 2

You can cope how you want but this is Chad only activity.

Good cope ngl.
>Muh special, romantic experience with a whore. Only Chad can have this.

You are the one that is coping. If you want a fat wife to kiss you or hug you, then just betabuxx bro and leave the sex to Chad.

Last edited:
>Muh special, romantic experience with a whore. Only Chad can have this.

You are the one that is coping. If you want a fat wife to kiss you or hug you, then just betabuxx bro and leave the sex to Chad.

What are you even talking about?

Kissing is a social behaviour Chimps and Gorillas engage in them too.

If you don't find kissing sexually attractive then that's just on you.

What are you even talking about?

Kissing is a social behaviour Chimps and Gorillas engage in them too.

If you don't find kissing sexually attractive then that's just on you.
Social behavior =/= sexual behavior.

Monkeys groom each other based upon status. So the beta monkey grooms the alpha monkey by licking him and touching/hugging him. This is literally you, except that you derive masochistic sexual gratification from it too, and your "alpha" is a woman, whose dirty feet you want to lick and Chad cum soaked mouth you want to clean out :feelskek:

Last edited:
Social behavior =/= sexual behavior.

Monkeys groom each other based upon status. So the beta monkeys groom the alpha monkeys by licking them and touching/hugging them. This is literally you, except that you derive masochistic sexual gratification from it too, and your "alpha" is a woman, whose dirty feet you want to lick and Chad soaked mouth you want to clean out :feelskek:

Implying i would ever kiss a non virgin.

Stop with the assumptions and passive aggressive talk.

those are some intense essay battles

JFL at kiss cucks
I don't think any of us would feel cucked if we kissed a blushing girl as she ahegao-faced after orgasming from our cocks as we ejaculated inside her vagina.

455a8efc53442aba74a2f115b07396ac.jpg
3b40a0cb18199701ecb2b1b23ec0d0fa.png
9ebcec8542f42a76034b8dd17495e5b8.jpg
sample_6da8a6784303f3f3f9aab373ba4fa74e.jpg
sample_73c809b0e05b7701d880bc4cc8c64b8e.jpg
sample_84fa646ab388c70093e3fbd71bd482f7.jpg

these pics are suifuel to us all because we know it's true: never ever

700fd27449056749f88e2673dac7aff3.jpg
sample_47f8ec6bf42f43e4df803a80c1862ceb.jpg
a78fec6afe365b101a60bfa3af8fab21.jpg
38f9738a364201b9690e3d28569ffb9e.jpg

Massive cope if you're trying to think otherwise OP.

sample_3a188a19fc38c5f2b25d55350e7f793e.jpg
defc8248167eb899b897c11becdb55f2.jpg
642653bc9c593ee98cd4bd5cd4626ac0.png
6befb34d06ce951c654904e78b3c257f.jpg
9a28fdfa2ab46cddfd9e8f4b2792c5af.gif

You're thinking of guys who just kiss for months and don't get sex with foids who "want to wait" but are secretly boning chad using the calories you provided her from free dinners and chocolates.

But cuckdom is about the trickery and loss of resources to a foid, not whether you kiss them. It's more about settling for only kiss instead of sex while you put time and resources into her and she doesn't reciprocate your affection by committing resources toward you in a reasonably similar amount.

Take the Goku pill:

Wellthatshowchichigotgokusomuchsothat ce38df7ca42a52641dc662d2bbf67bfd

Vegeta knows what kissing is, Goku doesn't. Goku's the main character, Vegeta is the sidekick. Brutal kissingpill.

I want to romantically stick my cock inside the mouth of a femorrhoid