Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Romantic couple at a concert

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Yesterday I was at a concert that I didn’t even want to be at. But I had already bought tickets, so I had to go anyway. I went alone as usual because I have no friends. And guess who I saw. One of my oneitis’ female friends. This girl is a brunette Stacy and she is a fucking whore. She acts like she’s better than others and plays hard to get. She looks like Madison Beer. Fucking slut. She makes me wish rape was legal. Well guess what, she has a boyfriend now. And he is a tall blonde Chad. He is nearly one head taller than her. I stood just a few meters away from them. They were standing there, kissing, hugging and holding hands. I have never seen her so intimate before. It was pure suifuel having to see that shit in front of my face. She saw me and immediately started whispering to her boyfriend. She was probably talking shit about me. Yes, she knows that I sang a love song for my oneitis in front of her whole class. She gave me a bitch stare. I really had the urge to fucking kick her from behind. So hard that she would fall flat on her face. But if I did that, I would’ve been kicked out by security. I wanted to slice her up so bad. I wanted to fuck her up so bad. Fucking slut. When I saw them kissing, I wanted to nuke the whole place. I wanted their blood on my hands. I fantasized about assaulting the shit out of her boyfriend. It pissed me off seeing a happy couple. It reminded me of my oneitis. That could’ve been me and her. She and I could’ve been a romantic couple who went to concerts together. We could’ve been soulmates and have kids in the future. But she decided to be a slut instead. You fucking slut, you could’ve been with a nice guy who respected you. Instead you go after these random guys who will use you as a cum dumpster. I will fucking ruin your prom next year you fucking dirty little whore. I will make you regret that you rejected me. I will fucking make you regret that you were born.

Concercts are the worst places to be. A lot of good looking people and foids having fun when you rot

Its always a great mistake to leave bed :feelsrope: :blackpill:
That rage feeling is perfectly normal btw, when I see happy people I also feel like committing genocide

Based, been in a situations like that and i regret now that I did Big nothing…. I wish u will get revenge some day brocel

I will fucking ruin your prom next year you fucking dirty little whore. I will make you regret that you rejected me. I will fucking make you regret that you were born.
In minecraft

You should've sung a romantic song in front of them