Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Romance anime is suicidefuel for incels

shadowsoulz125

shadowsoulz125

Banned
-
The more you look at slice of life anime and see the perfect NEET fantasy, the more depressed you will feel about your circumstances. It's an unhealthy cope, might lead to immense depression or otakuism, where one becomes so obsessed with their "waifu" that they lose track of reality. 

In real life, no such understanding and kind girl exists, it pains me to watch such anime, where the MC has harems of girls lusting over his loser ass, while he acts even more autistic than me. Anime will make you obsess over the perfect girl that will save you from your hell. She, unfortunately does not exist. The real world is opposite of a bed of roses......

Watch Naruto, Dragon Ball or Shonen anime instead, you can power fantasize in a fictional world, knowing that you won't lose yourselves. Don't watch an anime called School Days, don't do it nigga

It gives false hope for incels about Asian women, but in reality Asian women (especially the ones in the west) refuse to date any non white man.

Any kind of romance is sui fuel.

I don't want to sound like a douche but seriously what grown man watches anime? That's gay af.
I hope you're not a brony or something too lol

I hate seeing anything romance related, but nah, I have to see it everyday. I'm forced to. But normies claim sex isn't everything.

The best is to watch them whilst simultaneously living similar life

O V E R if your life isn't an anime.

I almost offed myself after I finished Welcome to the NHK 4 years ago. Now I don't give a shit anymore, the blackpill is too strong to have any kinds of delusional thoughts regarding romance.

Agent_Coper said:
I almost offed myself after I finished Welcome to the NHK 4 years ago.

Why? Inspiration or jealousy?

Agent_Coper said:
I almost offed myself after I finished Welcome to the NHK 4 years ago. Now I don't give a shit anymore, the blackpill is too strong to have any kinds of delusional thoughts regarding romance.

The manga was way more realistic and blackpilled tho. Misaki was a legitimate sociopath there.

NekoStance said:
Why? Inspiration or jealousy?

Second one. It was too hard to cope with the fact that no girl will ever save me from my NEET life.